BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
I got the eyeshadow brush in my March Ipsy bag. I really like it. It is very soft and is for for packing shadow onto the lid.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Alejandro Antonio O.
I would love to have a makeup brushes, it fascinates me are divine , very soft natural hair , you lasting
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Received a few of Beau Gachis make up brushes through different monthly beauty subscriptions and I love then! The tapered blending brush (shadow, eyes) and the Illuminator brush (suppose to be face but I love it for my eyes!) Are amazing! Super soft, hey dense enough to pick up and apply product perfectly! Blends and buffs out your make up flawlessly! Haven't had any issues with shedding during washing or using, keeps their shape and stays soft! Love these brushes and recommend! Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Alex L.
Alex L.
Out of the set I only have the Tapered Blending Brush and I use it every time I apply eye shadow. Every. Single. Time. No more caked on eyeshadow (ie- when you used those little sponge stick things as a kid), no more half-blended with your fingers smokey eye, no more sub par tools for my makeup! This is the first blending brush I've ever had, and it has completely changed my eyeshadow game. Not to mention that, while not a cute color or anything, the design of this brush is classic and not cheap-looking.

The brush itself is a long, very sparse brush that is lightweight and thin.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love these brushes and love this brand! Okay, well I'm a sucker for anything that relates to Paris but these brushes are professional grade, affordable, and their customer service is amazing. Their brushes blend makeup beautiful and effectively without the hefty price tag. Use code: THATBAILEYGIRL10 at check out for 10% off your purchase!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I got the Beau Gâchis Tapered Blending Brush in my ipsy bag this month (march) and it is amazing. I have never used brushes but this is so soft and makes it easy to apply my eyeshadow that I also received. I would love to try more of these and I would recommend Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Beau Gâchis
Illuminator Brush

This genius brush is dedicated to helping you make dark circles disappear. You can use it for literally ALL your fave glow-getting formulas, from powders and creams to liquids and gels.
The dense shape is perf for applying concealer to your under-eye area.
This fluffy beauty has synthetic bristles and a super cool wooden handle & simply perfect!
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This month I got the tapered blending blush on my ipsy. I have to say that I was over excited because my highlighter brush was about to do it last brushes on my skin, so was great that I got this. Anyway! Getting to the point. Love it, is so softh and do the work perfectly.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I have their concealer brush and I love it. It works very well at applying and blending out your concealer. The tip of the brush is tapered to a fine edge so you can get as close to the eye as possible. The bristles are soft enough for sensitive areas and stiff enough to apply the product. I got mine in my December ipsy bag.

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
The sponge applicator is amazing! The perfect texture and density for foundation application and blending. It's very light and maneuverable to form to the contours of my face. Make isn't waisted just applied flawlessly!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?