BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #53 in Makeup Brush Sets

Alejandro Antonio O.
I would love to have a makeup brushes, it fascinates me are divine , very soft natural hair , you lasting
Brandi T.
Gate City
You can tell they're made well from the time you take them from the package and feel the soft bristles! They really work great when it comes to holding the product on the brush and they do great when it comes to covering well. Whereas some other cheaper brushes tend to lose some of the powder, whether it be eye shadow, highlighter, or bronzer. The products seem to cling better to the bristles on this type of brush compared to some of the other brushes I've used.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
this is very good bc it has this i bought it for my mom my auntie and my mom it made my make up more smooth and even and togethor it made my make up look and apear more smooth and im very satistified and its better than elf
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Received a few of Beau Gachis make up brushes through different monthly beauty subscriptions and I love then! The tapered blending brush (shadow, eyes) and the Illuminator brush (suppose to be face but I love it for my eyes!) Are amazing! Super soft, hey dense enough to pick up and apply product perfectly! Blends and buffs out your make up flawlessly! Haven't had any issues with shedding during washing or using, keeps their shape and stays soft! Love these brushes and recommend! Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Alex L.
Out of the set I only have the Tapered Blending Brush and I use it every time I apply eye shadow. Every. Single. Time. No more caked on eyeshadow (ie- when you used those little sponge stick things as a kid), no more half-blended with your fingers smokey eye, no more sub par tools for my makeup! This is the first blending brush I've ever had, and it has completely changed my eyeshadow game. Not to mention that, while not a cute color or anything, the design of this brush is classic and not cheap-looking.

The brush itself is a long, very sparse brush that is lightweight and thin.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love these brushes and love this brand! Okay, well I'm a sucker for anything that relates to Paris but these brushes are professional grade, affordable, and their customer service is amazing. Their brushes blend makeup beautiful and effectively without the hefty price tag. Use code: THATBAILEYGIRL10 at check out for 10% off your purchase!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I got the Beau Gâchis Tapered Blending Brush in my ipsy bag this month (march) and it is amazing. I have never used brushes but this is so soft and makes it easy to apply my eyeshadow that I also received. I would love to try more of these and I would recommend Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Beau Gâchis
Illuminator Brush

This genius brush is dedicated to helping you make dark circles disappear. You can use it for literally ALL your fave glow-getting formulas, from powders and creams to liquids and gels.
The dense shape is perf for applying concealer to your under-eye area.
This fluffy beauty has synthetic bristles and a super cool wooden handle & simply perfect!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)