BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #77 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Alex L.
Out of the set I only have the Tapered Blending Brush and I use it every time I apply eye shadow. Every. Single. Time. No more caked on eyeshadow (ie- when you used those little sponge stick things as a kid), no more half-blended with your fingers smokey eye, no more sub par tools for my makeup! This is the first blending brush I've ever had, and it has completely changed my eyeshadow game. Not to mention that, while not a cute color or anything, the design of this brush is classic and not cheap-looking.

The brush itself is a long, very sparse brush that is lightweight and thin.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I got the Beau Gâchis Tapered Blending Brush in my ipsy bag this month (march) and it is amazing. I have never used brushes but this is so soft and makes it easy to apply my eyeshadow that I also received. I would love to try more of these and I would recommend Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Beau Gâchis
Illuminator Brush

This genius brush is dedicated to helping you make dark circles disappear. You can use it for literally ALL your fave glow-getting formulas, from powders and creams to liquids and gels.
The dense shape is perf for applying concealer to your under-eye area.
This fluffy beauty has synthetic bristles and a super cool wooden handle & simply perfect!
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
You can tell they're made well from the time you take them from the package and feel the soft bristles! They really work great when it comes to holding the product on the brush and they do great when it comes to covering well. Whereas some other cheaper brushes tend to lose some of the powder, whether it be eye shadow, highlighter, or bronzer. The products seem to cling better to the bristles on this type of brush compared to some of the other brushes I've used.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush picks up the color really well without overloading the product. When applied to the skin the bristles feel soft but dense enough to control application. My highlight was popping  much better than a fan brush i have been using .Item was sent to me  ipsy
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This month I got the tapered blending blush on my ipsy. I have to say that I was over excited because my highlighter brush was about to do it last brushes on my skin, so was great that I got this. Anyway! Getting to the point. Love it, is so softh and do the work perfectly.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I have their concealer brush and I love it. It works very well at applying and blending out your concealer. The tip of the brush is tapered to a fine edge so you can get as close to the eye as possible. The bristles are soft enough for sensitive areas and stiff enough to apply the product. I got mine in my December ipsy bag.

Jams M.
I got the concealer brush from my ipsy dec 2016 bag. I actually really love it! It's super soft and dense. And there hasn't been any fall out of the hairs just yet. I knocked it down for one star cuz I think the design/color could be better. Black and silver handle is so boring. For a "high end" brush, I expect a more unique design, even if a flare of color.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?