BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
April B.
April B.
West Monroe, LA
I love love love this brush! I got the smudge brush in my Ipsy bag and fell in love. I've tried my share of brushes and this is by far my favorite! I was devastated when I accidentally ran it over after it fell out of my car so I went online to their website to order another and they offered me a discount for being a first time shopper, free shipping and a free gift so for $12 I got the brush shipped to my house and got a very cute makeup bag that says beautiful mess. They also sent a thank you letter saying how much they appreciated my business which I thought was a nice touch. I cant wait to get all their brushes and when I do I'm tossing every other brush I have!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I got this set of brushes from Amazon and was so incredibly disappointed! When i first opened them i notoced the smell. Some of these brushes are natural bristles and some are synthetic so it was a mix of plastic and animal hair. I cleaned them and tried them out and they were not good. The natural bristle ones were so scratchy I wasnt confortable using them on my face or eyes again. To top it off, the ferrule came detached from the handle! I would never recommend these brushes to anyone that wants something with any kind of quality.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I received the sponge from this company in my August Ipsy bag and I'm in love. Everybody says it's more sense than the beauty blender but it feels great. It's soft but doesn't absorb too much of my tinted moisturizer. I love the sheer coverage I can get with this, as opposed to the full, sometimes cakey coverage my brushes provide and the streaky coverage I get with my fingers or traditional cosmetic sponges.
Jams M.
Jams M.
I got the concealer brush from my ipsy dec 2016 bag. I actually really love it! It's super soft and dense. And there hasn't been any fall out of the hairs just yet. I knocked it down for one star cuz I think the design/color could be better. Black and silver handle is so boring. For a "high end" brush, I expect a more unique design, even if a flare of color.
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I received the smuge brush in my ipsy bag. I really like it. It blends shadows very well. I haven't had any problems with hairs falling out or issues with washing this brush. It has become one of my go to eye-shadow brushes for daily use. Interested in the other brushes from this company.
Feren B.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
Best brushes Ive ever used. The whole line of Beau Gachis Paris works. I particularly enjoy the applicator sponge for blending. It works way better than any other brand and is worth the price. The only issue is that they don't really show how to use them, but thats what youtube is for.
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Anderson, IN
I have the small eye shadow brush and LOVE IT. I never knew i could enjoy a make-up brush so much but i love this brush. It applies eye shadow so easily and evenly. I find that it stays clean and doesn't "gunk up" like my cheaper brushes have done. 100% recommended.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
I received the concealer brush with this months ipsy. I really like it!! Seems high quality and I would really love to try the other brushes offered by this brand! I definitely recommend the concealer brush at the very least!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I literally just received a sponge brush from this brand and I love love love how wrong hold it feels!! It doesn't feel loose of really easy to rip! I'm so exited to use it and other products from this brand!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I received the crease brush and eyeshadow brush in 2 of my ipsy bags this year. I absolutely love the perfect smoky eye they can create!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?