BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #96 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Shauna C.
my review is on the Tapered Blending Brush only because I got it as a sample in my ipsy glam bag, I do like the feeling of the handle of the brush and it does blend well, 2 things I would change would be, 1. softer brush and 2. pick up the product a little better than what it does.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Constructed well, each brush has a nice weight to it, easy to use. The bristles are soft and so not fall out or separate with repeated use. They are easy to clean since they come with a brush cleansing egg. The cleansing egg is high quality plastic/silicone it has held up well and i use it daily. The storage case is perfect for traveling or storage, or even nice if you want to just place it on the vanity. The beauty blender is ok its not the actual beauty blender but it gets the job done. I would buy these again.
Nikole S.
This brush changed my eyebrow game before getting this I was a pencil drawing bad eyebrow girl and now I can get my arch and fill in everything without a problem. Love this brush and would recommend anyone trying to do their eyebrows with that short brush given in the brow powders to get this! It changes everything!
Allison D.
Florida
I received the Beau Gachis blending brush in a monthly subscription and I am completely in love with this brush! One of my new favorite brands for makeup tools. Makes eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend blush the natural fibers are so soft!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I only have the blending brush. It’s very nice. I’ve never had a brush blend THIS good. It’s fluffy and soft and just a little bit does a lot. I got this from an Ipsy glam bag and I’m so happy about it!!
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this brush as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. The illuminator brush is so great!! Are use it every day to apply my highlighter and I love how soft the bristles are and how perfect that it applies my product. I would definitely purchase more brushes from this brand.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
I've used both the brushes and the makeup sponge by Beau Gachis, and I would definitely recommend this brand. The sponge works great to smooth out foundation & Concealer application and they are very comparable to the famous Beauty Blender. The brushes are very good too.
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
I adore these brushes. Every single one applies just the right amount of product and so smoothly. I especially like the eyeshadow brushes: the handles aren’t too long and the bristles are packed so tightly. Best brushes ever.
Jasmine M.
COvina, CA
I got this eyeshadow brush from my boxy charm. It’s soft easy to use. Durable and none of the hair or strands or whatever it’s called have fallen out and they don’t look like they will anytime soon.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Received a few of Beau Gachis make up brushes through different monthly beauty subscriptions and I love then! The tapered blending brush (shadow, eyes) and the Illuminator brush (suppose to be face but I love it for my eyes!) Are amazing! Super soft, hey dense enough to pick up and apply product perfectly! Blends and buffs out your make up flawlessly! Haven't had any issues with shedding during washing or using, keeps their shape and stays soft! Love these brushes and recommend! Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?