BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBeau Gâchis Paris
Beau Gâchis Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]

by Beau Gâchis Paris

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes...

What’s your favorite brand/set of make up brushes?
How do you like these? Quality? Worth the price? Or skip?
Start your review of Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case] uploaded by Marjorie  S.
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
I have the concealer perfecting brush. It is an soft, dense, angled brush. I can’t stress how soft this brush is for how densely it’s packed. I like it.
Isabella D.
Amesbury, MA
Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case] uploaded by Isabella D.
Just fine. Overly priced for brushes. Not a big fan. I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin. Product stuck to this brush
Vanessa A.
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush picks up the color really well without overloading the product. When applied to the skin the bristles feel soft but dense enough to control application. My highlight was popping  much better than a fan brush i have been using .Item was sent to me  ipsy
Feren B.
Lewiston, NY
Best brushes Ive ever used. The whole line of Beau Gachis Paris works. I particularly enjoy the applicator sponge for blending. It works way better than any other brand and is worth the price. The only issue is that they don't really show how to use them, but thats what youtube is for.
Serenity M.
These are the best very brushes I have ever used. They are so very soft and feel like butter on my face. They are very shaped nicely and very versatile. They are definitely a high quality brush.  Very easy to use a look very nice on my make up counter.
Ridhi P.
Edison, NJ
Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case] uploaded by Ridhi P.
Brushes are never disappoints me ! I love makeup brushes ! It’s so nice and this my first brand I got !
Isabel E.
Bellevue, WA
Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case] uploaded by Isabel E.
I am building my own set with wonderful brand, is my favorite to apply highlighter and eyeshadow. They are a good investment
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people