BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #81 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Constructed well, each brush has a nice weight to it, easy to use. The bristles are soft and so not fall out or separate with repeated use. They are easy to clean since they come with a brush cleansing egg. The cleansing egg is high quality plastic/silicone it has held up well and i use it daily. The storage case is perfect for traveling or storage, or even nice if you want to just place it on the vanity. The beauty blender is ok its not the actual beauty blender but it gets the job done. I would buy these again.
Allison D.
Charleston, SC
I received the Beau Gachis blending brush in a monthly subscription and I am completely in love with this brush! One of my new favorite brands for makeup tools. Makes eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend blush the natural fibers are so soft!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I only have the blending brush. It’s very nice. I’ve never had a brush blend THIS good. It’s fluffy and soft and just a little bit does a lot. I got this from an Ipsy glam bag and I’m so happy about it!!
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this brush as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. The illuminator brush is so great!! Are use it every day to apply my highlighter and I love how soft the bristles are and how perfect that it applies my product. I would definitely purchase more brushes from this brand.
Ashyah S.
Denver
i have 2 brushes from this brand and i love both of them. one of them is a highlight brush that i use to get into smaller places like my nose and my brow bone. i also love the smudge brush that is really a blending brush and i use it almost everyday to blend my transition shade in.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
I've used both the brushes and the makeup sponge by Beau Gachis, and I would definitely recommend this brand. The sponge works great to smooth out foundation & Concealer application and they are very comparable to the famous Beauty Blender. The brushes are very good too.
Ashley B.
Huntersville, NC
I heard about these brushes taking a makeup course from the Bachelor’s Michelle Money. This is the first large set that I have purchased and I loved that it had a complete offering in a concise amount of brushes and came with a travel kit!
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
I adore these brushes. Every single one applies just the right amount of product and so smoothly. I especially like the eyeshadow brushes: the handles aren’t too long and the bristles are packed so tightly. Best brushes ever.
Jasmine M.
Covina, CA
I got this eyeshadow brush from my boxy charm. It’s soft easy to use. Durable and none of the hair or strands or whatever it’s called have fallen out and they don’t look like they will anytime soon.
Ashley 👑.
Simpsonville, SC
I couldn't find it listed individually, but the regular eyeshadow brush by them is amazing. The bristles are so soft, and it is nice to pack the eyeshadow on your lids.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?