Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY BEATS

urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Solid metal housing Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience. Grid-iron tough Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon. In-line mic for calls Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie. see more...

Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I have the white with rose gold pair and I love them! I got them for Christmas this past year and they were a great gift! I'm in college so I use these when walking to class and I love them! The sound quality is amazing on these. All I listen to is stuff with lots of bass and loud music and the songs I listen to sound wonderful in these earphones!
Alicia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I try really hard to convince myself these are worth the money, but I’m not sure they are. This is my 3rd pair, the first one quite working after a year and a half, the second pair my dad lost the rubber part, and this last pair I purchased with graduation money. I love the color (mine are rose gold) and they have great sound quality but I’m still not convinced they are worth the money, yet I keep buying them..lol.
Shannon C.
LOVE these!! Got them for free from Apple since with an iPad Pro(: so happy with my purchase. They block out all sound and the clarity is off the chain
Jasmine O.
Love my beats! Great buy for $50! Sound is great, everything! Look is also chic yet classy!
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
I have had these a while now but I wouldn't say they are worth the price I paid for them, although they are obviously better value than very cheap alternatives you can buy I wouldn't say they are worth the price they are sold for. I got the rose gold pair to match my phone and I love the colour and design of them. The quality of sound is good, they go quite loud and remain clear no matter the volume.
Nesrin S.
Neuenkamp, 47059 Duisburg, Germany
I am a great fan of this product. This product has a better sound quality. I really loved it. But sometime it causes pain in my ears when I was listening music all the time at a very high beats. The sound quality is awesome. Overall the product is great. This is five star rating product.
Caterina S.
I have a amazing experience with this product. I really love this product. This product has a better sound quality and causes no harm to my ears. I loved it so much. Thanks.
Jessica C.
They are pricy for a reason, the reason being, awesome product quality & build. I am very happy with the product. Sound quality is very good. I don't think i've listen to music in this much fidelity before.