Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold

Step, jog or run to your beat with the Solo 3 wireless headphones by Beats! Thanks to a battery life of 40 hours, Beats Solo 3 Wireless is your perfect everyday reliable headphone. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. Have a great sound and voice experience with on-ear controls and beam-forming mics for some quality wireless listening freedom. The adjustable on-ear and comfort-cushion ear cups let you customize your Solo 3 Wireless headphones for all-day comfort.

Best ear phones for working out? Happy holidays. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold
How are these Solo Beats compared to others? What’s the price range?
I see the girls at my gym wear these and I wonder what makes them better than other wireless headphones ?
Start your review of Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold!
Colleen M.
East Troy, WI
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Colleen M.
Purchased at: Target
I love my beats. The audio quality is really nice and I got these for a great deal. They fit a lil snug on me but I have a big head lol. I love the rose gold color as well. I personally cant stand ear buds or the feeling of anything inside my ears, its way too over stimulating for me and these make it a little more comfortable without causing me to lose my focus.
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Rachel M.
I purchased these a few years ago for work. I worked in a factory with my dad that painted care parts I either inspected everyone's finished parts or used air tools to fix defects in the paint (loved that job!) Easiest job I've ever had though it was pretty hard for a lot of people to learn. Anyways, it was LOUD in there especially using the air tools all day. I had wired headphones at one point that ended up getting snagged in my buffer ripping the cord it smacked me in the face and left a huge welt I was pissed lol and after work that day I went to Wal-mart to finally get Bluetooth headphones. I saw these and thought it would be perfect they would block out the noise and no cord to catch on my tools. But I had a really hard time giving up $300 for headphones I mean I wouldn't go broke buying them I just don't usually spend that kind of money on myself I would rather get my kids something. I got them thinking I would most likely return them, well I took them out used them at work the next day and couldn't bring them back I loved them! They were comfortable and blocked out all the noise from the tools and blowers the battery life is amazing I can use them for days without charging them and they are pretty sturdy. Only thing that sucked was the ear pads are white and got dirty really fast. Idk they were worth it to me for sure, now that I'm not working (I had my daughter 18 months ago) I share with my kids and they really enjoy them too.
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Amber F.
Before I bought these, I didn't really get the hype. However, I have had these for 3 years now and they still work perfectly. The sound is amazing. I can have my phone plugged in in my bedroom and listen to music while I do dishes in the kitchen without any interruptions in sound quality. They work great and they last.
Dena  T.
Eugene, OR
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Dena  T.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Dena  T.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love the sound quality on the Beats Solo 3’s I have had every generation and I think they finally got it right with these. Plus the battery life last forever. I can use these for a few hours everyday and not have to charge them for a week. Plus the are light weight so you don’t feel like you have a brick on your head. Definitely worth the price. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold
Jennifer H.
Alma, AR
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Beats are the best gift I have ever received! Sound is great for music or podcasts and they black out background noise as well! And LOVE the rose gold color!
LJ I.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by LJ I.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by LJ I.
Purchased at: Best Buy
My super duper favorite wireless headphones of all time!! If I could buy 5 of these I definitely would! Best investment I made on a headphone 😍
Rachael B.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold! The have great sound, block out extra noise and hold an extremely good battery charge! I bought a pair for my two oldest kids as well! Well worth the price!
Melissa S.
West Richland
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Melissa S.
The sound quality is great! Everything sounds crystal clear and not muddled, even if the bass is up. my ONLY complaint is that they are SO tight on my head that my ears start to hurt. I wear a S/M in fitted caps...so why are these headphones so small?! I still love them and use them daily...just take lots of breaks for massaging my ears 🤣🤣🙃 Also...super durable and (all but the cushions) survived a puppy attack. Luckily, they were super easy to replace (and cute too!)
Ina D.
Huntington Beach
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold uploaded by Ina D.
In terms of sound quality it’s great but I wish the quality of the pads is a bit sturdier. I use this for the gym so I sweat a lot. My current ear pads are peeling off. I wish they also had an option to purchase the OEM pads from their website, my only option is to buy third party products. So I’m only giving it a 4 star for that reason.
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
I just got these & I absolutely love them...they match my laptop case...the sound quality is amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...