BY BEATS #19 in Headphones

Now finished in Silver, Gold, and Space Gray to match your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. Unplug your Beats Solo2 Wireless headphones, pair with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and move freely for up to 30 feet of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built-in mic, and use the on-ear controls to adjust your listening experience without reaching for your iPhone. see more...

• I'm thinking about getting these. I have old white beats ...1 Answers
  • What color do you have these in? I have rose gold but I'v...1 Answers
  • Are the Beats really worth the hype?2 Answers
Avani P.
I have 0 complaints about this product. I received these for free after purchasing a MacBook Air. The battery life is AMAZING! I barely ever have to charge them and when I do, they are charged up super fast. I love the rose gold color and I use these all of the time. At the gym, in the library at school, in my dorm when my roommate is in the room, etc. My favorite thing is the wireless aspect because I can do things without worrying about dragging my phone along. I can also have my phone be charging while I am listening to music so I don't have to worry about the pesky plugs and stuff. I would totally recommend these if you have not tried them!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
The look: These look beautiful and flawless- I mean, that rose gold color.. come on 😍 The sound quality is pretty good but Beats have a bad reputation of being a popular brand, but not having the best headphones. For how much you’re paying, these should be the best headphones on the market. I’ve heard from a few people that they breakdown pretty quickly. If you really want to get these, make sure you get warranty- otherwise, there’s a ton of different headphones out there!
Jessica W.
I got these for free from the Apple store when I purchased the new touchbar MacBook Pro.

The appearance is absolutely flawless. The rose gold is the perfect tone and the white leather underneath makes the headphones look even better.

However, my headphones have started to fall apart. Literally. They haven’t left the house and I’m not rough with them at all but the leather, covering the foam on the ear part, is coming undone, and they’re also starting to crack at the top bridge (as if my head is too big).

I’m really disappointed and expected so much more from these since they are so highly rated and everyone says such great things.

They look great.
The quality of sound is fine.
They are easy to pair with my devices.
They’re Comfortable.

BUT for $200 headphones they shouldn’t be falling apart after a few months of light use.

My only hope at this point is maybe Apple will replace them with the 1 year warranty. I really liked them and wish they lasted longer.
Marisa E.
This is my second pair of Beats wireless headphones, I also have the white, and I couldn't be happier. I've realized that with my history of chronic tension headaches, these are a godsend. I love that these headphones are wireless, fold for easy storage, come with their own storage bag and have great sound. I keep a pair in my bag at all times. I use them at work, when commuting on the train in downtown Chicago and on planes. They're lightweight and while they have a hefty price tag, they're an investment. Buying a pair of noise cancelling headphones after using standard ear buds will change your life and you won't be able to go back. I only use ear buds now when running.
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
I those my beats! They are the best noise canceling headphones I’ve owned. The battery life is awesome and can stay connected through Bluetooth. I also love that my phone doesn’t have to be right next to me the whole time. I can leave my phone charging in the kitchen and my beats will stay connected without problems! They are pricey so you have to be willing to invest in them. Overall, I love them and definitely recommend them.
Daria K.
My boyfriend bought these for me for my birthday and I'm so so so in love. Oh, with the headphones too. They fit perfectly over the ear without being too loose or too tight; they're also adjustable! I'm a sucker for pink, so the rose gold was the perfect touch. I wear these at the gym to listen to music, and the quality is fantastic. I connect them to my phone via bluetooth, and the distance that I can allow between my phone and the Beats is pretty long (about 30 feet and they still worked!). I love these so much, worth every penny. ONLY flaw is that they're white inside :( They look beautiful but get dirty easily
Miriam R.
Berkeley, CA
I really like my beats, I just don’t love them. Don’t get me wrong, sound quality is great in my opinion since I just use them for workouts and not to make music, product design and color is very cute! But the one thing that i don’t like is that the got really dirty from the ear section which is probably ny fault because I wore them once when I was wearing make up! The problem is that I don’t know how to clean them and that’s the only problem I have with them.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I’ve been using these headphones for about two years now and they still sound like new. The clarity of music is amazing in them. The rose gold is gorgeous. The wireless feature makes them so easy to work out in, I don’t have to worry about tangling the cord.
Linh N.
It’s very sleek looking for headphones and I’m happy with them. I love that you can bend and fold them up in the case it came with and sound quality is great as well.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
Who wouldn’t want a pair of wireless rose gold headphones? This is my #giftcrush. I am hoping Santa leaves these under my Christmas tree this year. You can buy these at most major retail stores. I see so many people at the gym with the wireless beats headphones so they must be good.
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
Are the Beats really worth the hype?
I'm thinking about getting these. I have old white beats but they hurt my ears after using them for 30 min and I was just wondering if these do the same thing???
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
What color do you have these in? I have rose gold but I've seen the purple and been eyeballing it lately! They're gorgeous!
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How do you sync these headphones to an iPhone?
Ashton S.
Are these the collapsing kind?