BY BEATS #48 in Headphones

Now finished in Silver, Gold, and Space Gray to match your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. Unplug your Beats Solo2 Wireless headphones, pair with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and move freely for up to 30 feet of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built-in mic, and use the on-ear controls to adjust your listening experience without reaching for your iPhone. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisa E.
This is my second pair of Beats wireless headphones, I also have the white, and I couldn't be happier. I've realized that with my history of chronic tension headaches, these are a godsend. I love that these headphones are wireless, fold for easy storage, come with their own storage bag and have great sound. I keep a pair in my bag at all times. I use them at work, when commuting on the train in downtown Chicago and on planes. They're lightweight and while they have a hefty price tag, they're an investment. Buying a pair of noise cancelling headphones after using standard ear buds will change your life and you won't be able to go back. I only use ear buds now when running.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Who wouldn’t want a pair of wireless rose gold headphones? This is my #giftcrush. I am hoping Santa leaves these under my Christmas tree this year. You can buy these at most major retail stores. I see so many people at the gym with the wireless beats headphones so they must be good.
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I cant tell everyone how much I love my Beats Solo. At the gym I am constantly battling with my tangled headphones. The Beats wireless feature is a lifesaver. No more battling tangled headphones. Connecting to Bluetooth is so simple. And plus who doesnt love rose gold?!?
Miri R.
Berkeley, CA
I really like my beats, I just don’t love them. Don’t get me wrong, sound quality is great in my opinion since I just use them for workouts and not to make music, product design and color is very cute! But the one thing that i don’t like is that the got really dirty from the ear section which is probably ny fault because I wore them once when I was wearing make up! The problem is that I don’t know how to clean them and that’s the only problem I have with them.
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
I've been wanting these for the longest time I just hope I get them for christmas this year. Everything sounds so clear with them and best of all they are wireless even better. The variety of colors is amazing I love the rosegold.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Noise cancelling and since they have Bluetooth compatibility, they are great for the gym while working out. They also come with a aux cord just in case you forgot to charge the headphones and the battery is running low.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I am obsessed with these head phones! I got them with my mac and I was so excited about it them and they have definitely have lived up to my expectations. I haven't tried a bunch of other types of head phones but I do love these. Would I pay the full $300? Probably not but since I got them with my Mac, I'm super happy with them.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I would recommend the rose gold beats to anyone! They’re wireless and the sound is amazing! I can also go months without having to charge them! They’re so nice! My husband actually bought them as a gift! But wow! They’re so worth it!
paty R.
San diego, CA
I got these headphone with a MacBook for my birthday but they are totally worth there price (although I got them free). The work amazingly and you can walk away from your device and it’s still connected. Would recommend.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
OMG these are even more gorgeous in person. I fell in love with the color, but they are so beautiful and luxurious than I could even imagine. The sleek design, coupled with the most cushioney smooth softness of the ear cups is wonderful. I love that they are foldable but look seamless when unfolded. They come with a travel pouch/case that is also lined to keep them protected while inside. Lets not forget however how these sounds. They cancel out ambient noise which makes these sound so clear. I listened to w of my favorite Rap albums and was so thoughrougly impressed. It was like buying 2 whole new remastered albums. I van't wait to try these out on my next plane trip!
Aiyana B.
What color do you have these in? I have rose gold but I've seen the purple and been eyeballing it lately! They're gorgeous!
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Are the Beats really worth the hype?
I'm thinking about getting these. I have old white beats but they hurt my ears after using them for 30 min and I was just wondering if these do the same thing???