BY BEATS #96 in Headphones

Now finished in Silver, Gold, and Space Gray to match your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. Unplug your Beats Solo2 Wireless headphones, pair with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and move freely for up to 30 feet of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built-in mic, and use the on-ear controls to adjust your listening experience without reaching for your iPhone. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aiyana B.
I got these for free with the purchase of my Macbook in the Apple store. They are cute and I love that the rose gold matches my computer, phone, and soon to be watch! They fold up and pack away nicely to save space. However the 300$ price tag on them I don't think is worth it. They are very pricey! The headphones themselves are soft so they don't hurt my ears and they are VERY noise isolating which is nice. The only problem personally for me is that they are pretty bulky and I'd rather have buds to carry around. More convenient! I do love the wireless feature as well! No cords to get tangled up or caught on something and cause the earbuds to fall out or the media device to fall.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I purchased these recently when Best Buy was offering $120 off. I'm not sure they are worth the original $300 price tag but they are the best quality headphones I have ever owned. I love that they really cancel noise and that they fold down. The rose gold is so pretty. My only complaint is that the carrying case is white which I imagine will get dirty quickly. I see that with the newer model the carrying case is now black.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
My #beats #solo2 #wireless #headphones are out of this world. The sound quality is unmatched and pairs my macbook with it's gorgeous #rosegold color. The solo2 rivals the #crossfade M-100 by #v-moda. The headphones fold up so that they can easily be carried and also has volume control on the ear pieces. This was a purchase well worth it and I would definitely buy again.
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Such great quality and in my opinion is my favorite I've used my friends beats and they are amazing they got it as a present and is supper handily to use you just open your phone go to settings and Bluetooth and search for the beats I really recommend them
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Exactly what I'd hoped they'd be!! Worth the money!! Fab sound quality and total noise cancellation. Long battery life, and great Bluetooth connectivity from a farther distance!
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
These are the best headphones in the world, I recently got mine and I use them almost every day, it's a little pricey but so worth it and it also blocks out sound :)
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
My ears are 2 small fir any buds my beats are soft so comfy I leave my house not realizing there on my head sounds perfect cancels out all other noise snd seriously who don't like rose gold and the music you love to listen to #rosegoldbeats if you have T-Mobile you can add them onto your account and pay 6 bucks more s month on your bill
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I got these earphones for my birthday from my husband and I was so excited. I love them so much. The color is so pretty. I use them when I workout. The sound quality is amazing. I can't hear anything around me when I have them on. The bass is really good. For the price you are truly getting the whole package for these earphones. I love how they don't move or come out of me ears like the apple earphones.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
I love these headphones for the gym, or when I'm just out walking. The sound is incredible, and the rose gold color makes it so cute. The only thing I don't like is that it's a little tight on my ears if i wear them for too long and causes my ears to be a little sore.
Elena F.
Elena F.
I have these headphones, I got them from Apple when I bought my Macbook AIr. I don't use them all the time because the left side always hurts my ear--it's a lot of pressure. I'm sad they aren't more comfortable. They do block out sound and I love that they have a wire and they're also wireless bluetooth if I want them to be. I wouldn't ever pay full price for these though so I'm glad they came as part of an Apple promo.
Aiyana B.
What color do you have these in? I have rose gold but I've seen the purple and been eyeballing it lately! They're gorgeous!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Are the Beats really worth the hype?
I'm thinking about getting these. I have old white beats but they hurt my ears after using them for 30 min and I was just wondering if these do the same thing???