ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBEATS by Dr. Dre
Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired Headphones - Black

Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired Headphones - Black

Titanium-coated driver technology ensures Beats by Dre Solo 2 Headphones preserve sound and accurately reproduce all the details of your music. Every pair of Beats Solo 2 headphones is constructed of durable, flexible material and held together with a durable metal strip. The unique folding design makes these headphones perfect for life on the road. Switch easily between songs and incoming calls with the matching in-line control and mic.

Hey how long does it take to charge these?
Beautiful yes or no ?
Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired Headphones - Black ? Are these worth their money. Have seen friends have to replace these every 6-9 months as they tend to break?
Start your review of Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired Headphones - Black!
Product Highlights
They come at a high price, but it is worth it if you value good sound quality for music and sound projects for school or work.in reviews
I love the sound quality of these but at the same time they are super pricey for just headphones, i could go to a diffrent site and order a pair and get almost the same quality in sound but at a better price.in reviews
I love them and they have really good sound qualityin reviews
I won't be buying another pair since the last ones broke in a monthin reviews
Beats Headphones are amazing and great quality!in reviews
Tori W.
Sparks, NV
Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired Headphones - Black uploaded by Tori W.
These are my FAVORITE. Blocks out any excess noise, so your main focus is your music/podcasts. I use them mainly to get a good focus at the gym 🧘🏽‍♀️ #beats #music #relaxed
Emily S.
Hop Bottom, PA
Love theses Headphones! They come in so many colors and have such good sound quality. I have them in the rose pink.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
My son has these and he loves them but one side of the hindge broke 😥 but he just taped it back and still used them
Czakyra H.
Arlington, VA
I got these as a gift. Normally headphones break on me after a few months but these lasted and I love them
Tasmine W.
I love my beats. these are my first ever beats and i am in love with them. I just got them today! idk why other people complain, but my beats arrived right on time, and it's perfect! not broken, 100% new, nothing missing. I ordered teal colored. love them! and would buy another pair in the future.
Crystal D.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
After searching for headphones for a few months, I decided On these and I absolutely love them! I do not regret this purchase what so ever! I recommend these to anyone!
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
It is rare fir me to find a pair of headphones that i am hands down in love with , and this is just an amazing pair .
Kayla V.
Beautiful colour ! And the sound is great , feels like I'm having my own party in my ears Although they are extremely loud , they are long lasting , If you're ever out looking for headphones BEATS are the way to go honey !!!!! I definitely recommend!!
Arianna T.
These are my second pair that I purchase. I use them mainly when I work out. Noise canceling. I like them.
yessenia G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Got this headphones because they were Bluetooth i hate having the wire just hang against my body, love the headphones though use them every night while i do my homework keeps me concentrated on my work because I can't hear anything else around me with the volume on high!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chris A.
Beaver Dam, WI
il y a un an
Lauren N. il y a un mois
I have owned two pair. I had both for about a year before they each had one ear speaker go out. One pair also snapped in the middle of the head band.
Corrine R.
il y a un an
Yasmina E. il y a 4 mois
I have tried the ( Jbl Tune 120 TWS ) are connected to the smartphone once and without an app. The headphones are operated via the button on each side. It is also possible to use just a single handset and leave the other in the charging station, which is sometimes quite useful. The headphones have a very good grip, but that's probably different for everyone.What surprised me was, on the one hand, the battery performance, which is almost 8 hours, well above average and, on the other hand, the strong Bluetooth signal.and I can recommend them to everyone.