Beats Powerbeats2 In-Ear Headphones - Black Sport uploaded by Katrina Y.

BY BEATS

Powerbeats2 wireless in-ear headphones are now available in colors to match your Apple Watch Sport Band. Inspired by basketballer LeBron James and his relentless pursuit of perfection, the Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Bluetooth wireless headphones are exceptionally light and deliver the power of dual-driver acoustics to propel you through rigorous workouts. see more...

Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
These are my favorite pair of headphones for the gym or running. The battery is long lasting and the ear buds fit perfectly in the ear and don’t fall out. I am able to hear and talk on them very well with no issues of not being able to hear the person or them hear me. The only thing I don’t like is they’re only 30 feet so if your running around the track you have to still have the phone on you. Even though these aren’t sound canceling they provide very good sound in a loud environment. These tend to be on sale during holidays and especially Black Friday. I will repurchase once mines need replacing and I always recommend them when someone wants an affordable pair of Bluetooth headphones for the gym.
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Noise cancelling! I can have a conversation on my phone with these headphones on without the interruption of outside noise. I can listen to my favorite songs! I love these. I carry mine everywhere I go!
Trey T.
Lake Charles
Got a pair for Christmas and they are amazing. I am constantly wearing them to class and they are absolutely perfect for working out. Just a tad expensive.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love these sport earphones. Easy to take on the go and storage is a breeze. Can hang easily over earlobe. Easy to clean with q-tip