ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBEATS by Dr. Dre
Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black

Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks

Question for runners 🏃‍♀️ -has anyone experienced problems with Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black playing Apple Music with the Nike running app? These were my go to headphones for long distance running for a while but now aren’t playing music properly anymore when I run :( I’m not sure if it’s due to the sweat or not...
Which headphones are the best for running outside ? I have Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black that were my go to headphones for over a year but now aren’t playing music properly anymore :(
Are they comfortable ?
Start your review of Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black!
Nadine K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black uploaded by Nadine K.
I’ve had these headphones for about 2 years now. I initially bought them for the gym so i don’t have to deal with wires and they are perfect! They stay in my ear very well and never fall out. The sound quality is incredible and they have held up very great for the time that i have had them. The battery life is also amazing, barely have to charge them. I also love that they connect with my iPhone so easily.
Tequita B.
Louisville, KY
I have these head phones and I absolutely love them. Very comfortable and they have great sound quality
L B.
I love the product, great sound. Comfortable to wear, able to walk a great distance from my phone and still not use connection. I don't leave home without them.
Yaritza D.
My boyfriend just bought these and he goes on and on about how amazing the sound is!
Mary Ann M.
Littleton, NH
Best buds I have ever purchased. Long lasting charge and great bluetooth connectivity makes these a must buy!
Kimberly U.
Riverton, IL
Fit over the ear very well , nice and secure , top notch sound quality. Great noise cancellation , cord tucks behind neck , I found this great for work out buds.
Anastasia D.
Westchester
I'm not a fan of a big headphones and those fits perfectly! Lobe it! Very happy with my purchase
Bryan B.
I had a pair of these for a while and really enjoyed running with them. I run between 30-50 miles a week and never had a problem with them falling off of my ears while running. Unfortunately they went through the wash and never worked the same :(.
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
These are so uncomfortable… worst head phones I’ve ever had. Gave them away to a friend because they made my ears feel like they were bleeding…
Erica P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Beats Powerbeats 2 Around-the-ear Headphones - Black uploaded by Erica P.
Originally purchase a similar style in dark Grey/neon blue in 2016 or 2017. Had to replace with same style/brand about 2-3x due to sound and hardware (earpiece breaking off) issues. Last pair sound still works but earpiece broke off. Great sounds. Hopefully, they’ve correct the hardware issue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alessa S.
Prince George, BC
il y a un an
Alessa S.
Prince George, BC
il y a un an
Cassie J. il y a un an
Jabra sport over ear headphones
Jennah S.