Beats Pill™ Dude - Black

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

The new beats studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

Hi it is compatible with iPhone 6
Does the battery last long
Love do a review on this item
Start your review of Beats Pill™ Dude - Black!
Product Highlights
its really cut eand fun and the speakers click into the charachetr perfectly The sound quality is great and is also bluetooth/wireless wich is fabin reviews
Lillian P.
Sierra Vista
This speaker is so cute! Its loud and is pretty cool looking. It's kinda pricey but I'm glad that I got it because it works so well. I cant think of how to improve it but it's so easy to use you just have to connect it! I would recommend this to everyone.
Miranda  P.
Dawsonville, GA
Love love love this!! love the great sound and fun colors! great for any teen adult or even your grandma!
Devin S.
saginaw, MI
Love this product perfect for getting ready and small enough to move around the dorm room.
Marian P.
Fayetteville, NC
I thought this was so adorable when I walked into Best Buy to buy my beats pill I couldn't believe they actually had the little stands of course I went with the pink one she is adorable with her little lashes MIs pink speaker that goes along with it is also pretty amazing and really loud louder than what I had expected if I wouldn't of gotten the pink one I would have you gotten dark blue with the glasses so adorable
Alison J.
West Henrietta, NY
I bought this last year, and i use this everyday in the bath room when i am showering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie R.
Calhoun, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
The little guy was cute but really thought he was kinda pointless. I have other things from beats that I love but this was not really one of them.
Julia J.
These little guys are super cute! I love that they keep my speaker where I want it and they don't tumble over. Awesome product!
Julia J.
I love these little guys. They are super cute and keep my pill in one spot. Awesome..
Leslie B.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Beats brand!, it is pricey, but it is totally worth it, i love using it while doing my make up because it makes my vanity look prettier!
Madison F.
Decatur, IL
I named mine Carlee. she is so cute and can stand anywhere I out her. if you have a pill I recommend getting a character for it to help it from rolling around.