Beats Pill™ 2.0 - Black

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust...

Is this speaker comparable to the original pill speaker? Is it better than a Bose speaker? Which blue tooth speaker would u buy if money wasn’t an issue?
I Want a quality speaker but I don’t want to pay HUNDREDS of dollars for one. My budget is up to $40, help!!
Me encabtaría una, amo la música.
Start your review of Beats Pill™ 2.0 - Black!
Product Highlights
The battery life is outstanding.in reviews
...by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). in reviews
its a very good speaker, but worth the price?in reviews
Steven C.
Long Is City, NY
Techie Expert Level 5
Beats Pill™ 2.0 - Black uploaded by Steven C.
Perfect portable speaker! The battery life is long and easy to operate. This speaker is great for a small indoor space like a living room or kitchen. This is not meant for large spaces or out door. [product:beats-pill-20-black]
Jessica K.
Gaylord, MI
It's great. I really enjoy listening to music on it. my phone doesn't have great sound so this ismperfect
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
I didn't initially want to buy this because of the name, but did because the reviews were good and i got a decent deal on it, but its one of the best on the market. The sound can fill a whole house and the battery life is great. Id recommend to anyone who is looking for a decent speaker without the bulk
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
I love my pill, but a few days into using it it started crackling. I took it back and exchanged it for another one, same kind, and it did the same thing! IDK what that's all about, but it doesn't happen alllllll the time so I'm happy! It definitely has great sound.
Heather A.
Green Bay
Best quality great sound awesome product,... I would recommend this to everyone. I love everything by Dr.Drew even tho Apple owns beats now
Madyson S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the sound that comes out of these speakers but for some reason I cannot get the WiFi to work and that's the whole reason I wanted a Beats by Dre Pill.
Vivian N.
Sound quality is really good and the speaker is loud in a good way and also portable
Diana K.
Ballwin, MO
SOO much sound for such a small speaker. Love it! I use it all the time. Would highly recommend!
Anh V.
Charlotte, NC
Powerful speaker, but really bass-heavy, which I guess is the appeal of this line. Not my taste, though.
brianna A.
Toledo, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker is everything you would expect from bears. Perfect sound quality and the price was reasonable at 100 dollars it was well worth the money. It does a little fast so could have a better battery but other than that I would recommend to family and friends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...