BY BEATS

Beats by Dr. Dre at Kohl's - Keep your Beats Pill speaker safe when you're on-the-go with this Pill Sleeve, available at Kohls.com. see more...

Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This thing has been on my Beats Pill since day 1. I really don't know what I would do without it because I've never been without it. I protects my pill, I do have to clean out the dirt and dust every once in a while, but I take it every where w/ me so that's understandable. I love the hook that it has on it. We hang it lots of places, like on the umbrella of our patio table for outside! It's just perfect
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH
I always use this to take my beats pill anywear, its not bulky and keeps the beats well protected. I highly recommond getting this if you have a beats.
Julia J.
This sleeve is perfect for my Beats Pill! It keeps my speaker safe from bumps and any scratches that may get on it.