Beats Pill+

Take amazing sound wherever you go with the Beats Pill+ Portable Wireless Speaker. Powerful output with crisp definition is at the core of this no-nonsense unit. The stereo active 2-way crossover system with tweeter and woofer separation gives you professional recording studio quality sound. Startlingly crisp highs, booming lows and pristine mids take your sound to another level. The Beats Pill+ is designed to let you get straight to the music. Use the multifunction 'b'; button to play, pause and skip tracks and control your phone calls. An enhanced speakerphone lets you make and receive calls with amazing clarity. To unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of the music, just download the Beats Pill+ app. With it, you can control your music from multiple Bluetooth® sources, add a second Beats Pill+ and simultaneously play from both speakers. If achieving an unforgettable stereo surround sound experience is your goal, you can use the app to sync two Beats Pill+ speakers together for dedicated left and right playback. The Beats Pill+ has a 12 hour-battery life* and a handy fuel gauge that lets you keep track of your power levels, which can be quickly restored in three hours using the included Lightning Cable and 12-watt power supply. The portable speaker also has a charge out feature so it can be used to charge your phone or external music device. What's In the Box One Beats Pill+ Portable Wireless Speaker, Carrying case, Lightning to USB-A charging cable, 12.5W PSU, Quick start guide and Warranty card. *Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network and, signal strength.

Beats Pill+ worth the price tag?
Is this speaker good for parties ? [product:beats-by-dr-dre-beats-by-dre-pill-20-white]
Is this speaker good for outside use?
Start your review of Beats Pill+!
Product Highlights
They have good quality sound & nice for the go.in reviews
Some of the best wireless sound quality on the market.in reviews
Has good sound; but tends to have too much base that can't be adjusted.in reviews
The bass is pretty good coming from that thing.in reviews
Brady L.
Beats Pill+ uploaded by Brady L.
I love this speaker, hands down the best portable speaker quality I've ever owned. I highly recommend anyone to purchase this it is definitely worth it!
Ashley Z.
Staten Island, NY
I'm obsessed with the beats pill. It's so hard for me to find a music speaker that sounded as good as this one.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Beats Pill+ uploaded by Lissa D.
If you are looking for a speaker I suggest you try this one out! The battery does stay true to the 12 hour of play time! The sound does get pretty loud and is clear!
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
Beats Pill+ uploaded by Chagan S.
Purchased at: Apple
Small but mighty! This speaker can get real loud and it’s small so travels well. Pop it up at a backyard bbq or relaxing by the pool. Keeps a charge long time as well. Would recommend 💯%!
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Beats Pill+ uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Apple
Beats Pill+ is the best speaker I've had in a long time! 12 hour battery life, built in microphone with bluetooth! Clear sound with a great reach! Download the app to your phone and enjoy music with another great Apple product! I recommend! Worth the money! BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black Beats Pill++ Beats Music, LLC. Beats Music Influenster Apple
Tuan N.
Sachse, TX
I own this speaker. And I can truly say it is worth the money. I use it for when I am working on my car or washing it. I am trust the sound quality to be crisp and loud when I need it to drown all the other noise.
Julia J.
I love this speaker because it is loud and sounds crisp. The only thing I don't like is that it makes that "kkkhhh" sound when it's too loud. It has a nice build. I love the looks of it and think it's of great quality. The case it comes with is also a very handy tool as it keeps it safe when traveling. I would recommend this speaker for anyone that likes listening to their music loudly.
Dali F.
Herriman, UT
Techie Expert Level 2
One of the greatest speakers I've ever had. The battery will last you for a good while. The consistency of the sound is stunning. The packaging is so elegant and cool. By accident, I dropped it on the floor and it survived. I used it in the bathroom, and I took it to the beach. It continues to go on. Highly recommend.
Gladys M.
Long Beach, CA
Small and powerful. Crisp sound and bumping bass. Can easily connect via Bluetooth. Best part is it easily fits in your purse and you can take your beats everywhere. My favorite spot to use this small thing is the beach. Better than my old ghetto blaster.
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
This was gifted to me and it's one of my favorite possessions. Its small and compact so I can slip it in my purse. You can take it anywhere and it will be the star of the show. Just like the headphones the sound is so crisp and the bass is incredible. It fills a room like a surround sound would. If music is thee soundtrack to your life like it is for me. I highly recommend this for you. I've had it a few years also and it's lasted through beach dates, parties, after-hours, the works!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily A.
il y a 6 mois
Beats Pill+ worth the price tag?
Myah E. il y a 5 mois
Yes, I love it! Been using mine for years.
Giselle F.
chula vista
il y a 2 ans
Fran L. il y a 6 mois
I’ve used it for indoor and outdoor parties and think it’s great! I’ve actually had people ask me to put it lower lol