ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsBeats Electronics
Beats Electonics Llc Beats Executive Over Ear Headphones Black by dr dre

Beats Electonics Llc Beats Executive Over Ear Headphones Black by dr. dre

Beats ExecutiveTM over ear headphones Two 2 AAA batteries 3.5mm audio cable and In line control mic cable features may vary adapter cable and Airline adapter Hard shell carrying case and Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth

Me gustaria probar este producto
Start your review of Beats Electonics Llc Beats Executive Over Ear Headphones Black by dr. dre!
Vinnie G.
Jacksonville
I LOVED these headphones! They have a sleek look, come in a durable case and have great sound! These are perfect for travel and provide a great amount of bass without distorting the sound.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Awesome! Very comfortable and clear crisp sound. Can be pricey but when compared to other brands it's decent. Would def recommend.
Haleema H.
Niles, IL
I can believe I found it are there in other color that were so expensive i couldn't afford it .😃
Destiny C.
Silver creek
I loved the qaulity. They are very sleek and fancy looking yet very soft and comfortable for long wear. Very convenient when you wanna watch the big game or jam out to tik tok videos. Super loud volume as well well worth it
Gabriela H.
NewYork
Beats is a very good company who makes the best headphones, it’s very reliable and I honestly wouldn’t improve this product at all, it is the best feature there is and I do absolutely recommend this to others.
emma G.
SAC, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
This are great headphones!! Perfect for gifts and personal use. It has a great look and for now seems flawless. It is comfortable and the material is great! It's also reliable and great for travel. I would definitely recommend this product to people who like to travel.
wendy H.
smith st bridgeport ct
Purchased at: GameStop
I just love this because I can relax and just enjoy listening to music and having fun while doing it and it fun cause relax and do my work
Jazmine.AJ C.
Maywood, NJ
I really thought my beats would be really good and have good quality since I heard good reviews. But whenever I talked to someone the quality was bad apparently
Jaclyn A.
Another product that i wish i had purchased on my own. My friend allowed me to borrow these, and i was floored with the quality of this product! Such an awesome way to enjoy your favorite music. Check it out!
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love beats, they come in all colors and great quality. Study size. They are very pricey depends on which kind u get.