BY BEATS ELECTONICS LLC #24 in Phone Headsets

Beats ExecutiveTM over ear headphones Two 2 AAA batteries 3.5mm audio cable and In line control mic cable features may vary adapter cable and Airline adapter Hard shell carrying case and Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth see more...

David P.
Beaumont
I give the beats headset a 5 star because I feel like the sound would be liked in. It would easy to use , and a good price for the item and for the your getting. I would like to make a full review on my YouTube channel.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
I just love beats, they come in all colors and great quality. Study size. They are very pricey depends on which kind u get.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Awesome! Very comfortable and clear crisp sound. Can be pricey but when compared to other brands it's decent. Would def recommend.
Haleema H.
Niles, IL
I can believe I found it are there in other color that were so expensive i couldn't afford it .😃
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Jennifer G.
Giving this a 5 star not because i think they are they best, but they are great and well priced.
I was looking for a replacement for my noise canceling headphones that i recently purchased for $199.00, they were a cheaper brand and had many issues. we order those in bulk for our office so i understand my issues were not common to that product but it was quite a bit more than these name brand headphones price wise. These sound great (I love the overpowered base that others wine about) and the noise canceling ability of these are no better or worse but the sound quality is better.
One thing i immediately noticed when letting others try it was, even at full volume it was hard to hear the music they were listening to while our other headphones do very little to keep the sound to the listener.
I will say that my last pair could work without the batteries (making the noise canceling feature inactive) while these will not produce sound if the batteries die.

Good Price for Beats !
abdou a.
DEAR I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products . i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it. Thank you for your time The reply goes on
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We have been reviewing the latest and greatest technology since 2016 We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

Taylor P.
tiaret
I love Samat especially because she hears you songs as if you are with them and are luxuriously honest you are the best company that offers wonderful products