BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Tired of wires killing your vibe? Get lost in the music with the sleek and powerful Beats By Dre Studio 2.0 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone! ; This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO). ; Beats Acoustic Engine is designed to generate an emotional experience with a precise sound. ; Three-way folding design makes it easy to get up and go. ; Adaptive Noise Canceling automatically strikes a balance between your music and the outside world. ; 20 hour rechargeable battery with a visible battery fuel gauge to let you know how much juice is available, lasting 12 hours when used wirelessly. ; Features a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband - streamlined with fast curves, smooth services, and no visible screws. ; Plush ear cushions and an ergonomic bellow for a comfortable custom fit. ; RemoteTalk features an in-line control microphone and a button to control your music. ; Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet so you can roam freely and keep the music going. ; Auto on/off feature turns off the headphones when you unplug. ; Includes: RemoteTalk cable 3.5mm audio cable USB 2.0 charging cable USB power adapter Hard shell carrying case Cleaning cloth; Imported. Measurements: ; Width: 3 in; Height: 7 in; Depth: 1 1 2 in; Weight: 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I walk around half a mile to campus every day, and I will not leave my apartment without my Beats! They have the best sound quality and are worth the price. The sound is vibrant and allows me to enjoy the music. I would recommend to any user that is looking for great quality and a long-lasting product.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Fares Yacine A.
Bordj el bahri

"i like this headphone so much and i like the sound  of it
it have really good quality of sound and best form and color
and it is affordable to most of people and it is easy to use too and simple and wonderful
i will recommend this product with my friends and my familly and i will take a reviwe about it in my instagram "
Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
i like this headphone so much and i like the sound  of it
it have really good quality of sound and best form and color