Beats by Dre Solo Over-Ear Headphones - Monochrome White. uploaded by Elaina G.

BY BEATS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Beats Solo Monochrome headphones are made to be a lighter, over-ear version of Studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, Beats Solo Monochrome headphones carry the powerful signature sound that Beats by Dr. Dre products are famous for. Beats Solo HD headphones are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal clear highs and deep, rumbling lows, both in high definition. Upholstered ear pieces. 1.3m cord length. Tangle-free mic cable cord. In-line volume control. Adjustable headband. 3.5mm jack. 10.7mm driver. Carry case. EAN: 0848447007394. see more...

Review (1)
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
I love my beats. They are great quality and the ear muffs are soft. My only complaint is my ears start to hurt after wearing them for long periods of time (over an hour). I'm not sure if it's from the heaviness ir something else but adjusting them doesn't even help. I would expect Beats to be much more comfortable. Other than that, they continue to last. I just wish I could wear them for long trips like I want to.