BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones
  • "All the hype about it is for a reason Great sound quality I love how it firs over my ears its comfortable unlike other headsets" in 59 reviews
  • "Also, it's nice that people cannot hear, generally what you are listening too - great sound-block (if you can even say that?!)" in 13 reviews
  • "They head phones have a great sound quality, but I have cheaper headphones which give louder sound." in 7 reviews
  • "These are the BEST headphones Ive ever had and I love the fact that they come in different colors." in 6 reviews
  • ":) But the only problem is there A little pricey and I would suggest to only get them if they ever go on sale." in 6 reviews
Surbhi A.
I got my solo beats last Christmas and I have since then loved them!! Mine are rose gold and I really enjoy them. The sound quality is great!! I love everything about it except how tightly fit they are against the ears. When I take them off my ears are red and I can’t keep the solos on for long as it starts hurting and irritating me.

They are great but only for short periods of time which I’m fine with because I don’t have mine on me every second of the day... I’m happy!! Good purchase
Angela N.
Beaverton, OR
Best headphones! I got the Rose Gold and they are beautiful! I’m huge into base and EDM music so these are perfect for me to jam out at the gym! They are pricey but I got them on sale at Best Buy. They stay on my head well, and Bluetooth pair super easily to my phone. I had no problems with them at all! The only thing negative I will say is that sometimes if I do really intense moves at the gym the headphones can kind of break off my hair when it’s in a ponytail. This is not really a problem for me because I wear a hat most of the time.
Lauren S.
Springfield
LOVE these, they are amazing! So loud, didn't hurt my ears. The sound quality is BEYOND great. I am very happy I purchased these even though they were almost 300 dollars, SO WORTH IT!
Long life battery, Bluetooth headset you can walk quite a ways without it starting to cut out while away from your phone. My dad loves them slouch he tries taking them from me everyday.
I think anybody that listens to music to escape reality or for any reason ay all should own a pair of these!
Al C.
Miami
Sound quality is best of the market, Bluetooth wireless, range is very good, battery life last me up to 8 hours. Perfect for gaming or just listening to music. I think if you were to get a gift for someone they would love it.
Good bass and sound like it has surround sound almost.. They are way better than iPhone headphones it skullcandy.. The sound is amazing blocks out all of the noise and I mind from Walmart in tupelo Mississippi... If these were to break I would but another pair
selina p.
Techie Expert Level 1
i prefer airpods. you can’t see them and they aren’t as bulky which is great when you don’t want to listen to a professor in class. beats have great quality and are known for thejr great sound. i would recommend but only if you into heavy headphones.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Griffin D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these things. First, I was looking for something with the W1 chip to easily sync/switch between my iPhone, apple watch, ipod, ipad, etc. It's flawless. I also have them synced to my Windows 10 laptop. If that's on it takes priority over the other connections, so I just flip the bluetooth on the laptop on or off (it's a toggle function button on mine) and it works great for that as well. This alone is awesome for my use.

I find them very comfortable. I have a big head lol, not much hair to worry about though ;) I heard some people didn't like the padding on the top, but I think it's adequate and doesn't bother me at all.

Now, like I said above - I haven't had much to compare to in this price range. This blows away any other pair of headphones I've used. I have some sony over the ear headphones (plug in), some jaybird x2's, I've had some power beats... These sound so good to me. The bass is strong on music it's supposed to be, and seems to be perfect on other music, country, rock, etc. I know beats reputation for overpowering bass, and I just don't hear it here. I'm no audiophile though.

The battery life is just ridiculous. 40 hours? I've played about 20 hours of music since last charge and am just above 50% battery. That is crazy.

The wireless range IS INSANE. I can leave my phone in the bedroom, be across the house (75ft+) though 3 interior walls and an exterior wall, and these don't skip a beat. They can also be plugged in, includes a 3.5MM cable with remote.

They work great for making calls and talking to siri as well!
Andrea P.
Columbus
I know these are expensive. Way too expensive. I would never spend this much on an every day headphone. BUT when I fly these headphones cancel everything out. The crying babies, the snoring passengers, the general din of being trapped in a metal tube. It's just me and my playlist. Ahhh....
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
These are quite good! The sound is very clear and really nice and last quite a bit but if you listen to music super loud like I do then you’ll notice these start to deteriorate a bit in sound but if you take care of them, they should be fine!
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Do these really give you that LOUD BOOMING BASE? I am interested in trying them out but not sure if I should.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come different colors and sizes?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Are these really worth the money??
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Are these really the best headphones out there? People at the gym look kind of silly wearing them...
Tatyanna s.
Tifton , GA
I been trying to find the right earphones for me. I want something that will block all the background noise so I can enjoy my music. will these be the right ear phones for me?