BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Headphones

Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones
  • "All the hype about it is for a reason Great sound quality I love how it firs over my ears its comfortable unlike other headsets" in 59 reviews
  • "Also, it's nice that people cannot hear, generally what you are listening too - great sound-block (if you can even say that?!)" in 13 reviews
  • "They head phones have a great sound quality, but I have cheaper headphones which give louder sound." in 7 reviews
  • "These are the BEST headphones Ive ever had and I love the fact that they come in different colors." in 6 reviews
  • ":) But the only problem is there A little pricey and I would suggest to only get them if they ever go on sale." in 6 reviews
Griffin D.
Tallahassee
I love these things. First, I was looking for something with the W1 chip to easily sync/switch between my iPhone, apple watch, ipod, ipad, etc. It's flawless. I also have them synced to my Windows 10 laptop. If that's on it takes priority over the other connections, so I just flip the bluetooth on the laptop on or off (it's a toggle function button on mine) and it works great for that as well. This alone is awesome for my use.

I find them very comfortable. I have a big head lol, not much hair to worry about though ;) I heard some people didn't like the padding on the top, but I think it's adequate and doesn't bother me at all.

Now, like I said above - I haven't had much to compare to in this price range. This blows away any other pair of headphones I've used. I have some sony over the ear headphones (plug in), some jaybird x2's, I've had some power beats... These sound so good to me. The bass is strong on music it's supposed to be, and seems to be perfect on other music, country, rock, etc. I know beats reputation for overpowering bass, and I just don't hear it here. I'm no audiophile though.

The battery life is just ridiculous. 40 hours? I've played about 20 hours of music since last charge and am just above 50% battery. That is crazy.

The wireless range IS INSANE. I can leave my phone in the bedroom, be across the house (75ft+) though 3 interior walls and an exterior wall, and these don't skip a beat. They can also be plugged in, includes a 3.5MM cable with remote.

They work great for making calls and talking to siri as well!
Morgan B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I got the silver Beats Solo Wireless headphones as part of the Apple College deal. When you buy a MacBook, you get a pair of Beats free. I have previously owned the EarPods from Beats and the Wireless Powerbeats. These Beats Solo blow both of those out of the park. These have great noise cancellation and easily Bluetooth to the main different gadgets I have with ease. When I'm at School, I have my phone and MacBook and just recently purchased an Apple Watch and it is soooo easy to Bluetooth these to them. Many people say that these beats can fall apart easily over time and I truly believe that it's because of how they are handled. I keep my beats in the black pouch it comes in when you purchase it, and I travel with it in my backpack. I haven't had any issues with them at all. Additionally, I have to charge my beats about once a month! That's it! I use them for probably 4-5 hours a week and I feel like that's a great battery life. If you are an avid music fan like I am, I think the price justifies the quality of the product you are getting.
Angela N.
Portland
Best headphones! I got the Rose Gold and they are beautiful! I’m huge into base and EDM music so these are perfect for me to jam out at the gym! They are pricey but I got them on sale at Best Buy. They stay on my head well, and Bluetooth pair super easily to my phone. I had no problems with them at all! The only thing negative I will say is that sometimes if I do really intense moves at the gym the headphones can kind of break off my hair when it’s in a ponytail. This is not really a problem for me because I wear a hat most of the time.
Slim😎💰 W.
Tupelo
Good bass and sound like it has surround sound almost.. They are way better than iPhone headphones it skullcandy.. The sound is amazing blocks out all of the noise and I mind from Walmart in tupelo Mississippi... If these were to break I would but another pair
Andrea P.
Columbus
I know these are expensive. Way too expensive. I would never spend this much on an every day headphone. BUT when I fly these headphones cancel everything out. The crying babies, the snoring passengers, the general din of being trapped in a metal tube. It's just me and my playlist. Ahhh....
Victoria S.
I've gone through many different headphones over the years and nothing compares to beats. The sound quality is perfect and you can really get that good bass sound that's intended when they produce it in the studio
Brandi S.
Great intro to higher level headphones. Best part is battery life. I got these for a Christmas gift and they have impressed me more than any reviewer said they would. I would recommend!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones are perfect for my son. I hate his music and he can listen as loud as he wants and I don't have to hear a thing. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time if you take care of them so it's worth the purchase. I would buy these again for sure!
Brianna B.
I received my Beats for free when I purchased a new Mac laptop from the Apple Store. I have been using them practically everyday since. They are easy to use and very portable. It really helps block out sounds which makes this product so great. I would recommend this product to others as well.
Kyle V.
Port Jefferson
If I could wear these all day I would. The sound quality is amazing and the Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones are simply "Cool" to wear. I wear them during my workout and it tunes out everything. This is a great product and is worth every penny!!! 🎧
Victoria H.
Port Royal, SC
Do these really give you that LOUD BOOMING BASE? I am interested in trying them out but not sure if I should.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come different colors and sizes?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Are these really worth the money??
Tatyanna s.
I been trying to find the right earphones for me. I want something that will block all the background noise so I can enjoy my music. will these be the right ear phones for me?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Are these really the best headphones out there? People at the gym look kind of silly wearing them...