BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones
  • "All the hype about it is for a reason Great sound quality I love how it firs over my ears its comfortable unlike other headsets" in 59 reviews
  • "Also, it's nice that people cannot hear, generally what you are listening too - great sound-block (if you can even say that?!)" in 13 reviews
  • "They head phones have a great sound quality, but I have cheaper headphones which give louder sound." in 7 reviews
  • "These are the BEST headphones Ive ever had and I love the fact that they come in different colors." in 6 reviews
  • ":) But the only problem is there A little pricey and I would suggest to only get them if they ever go on sale." in 6 reviews
Griffin D.
Tallahassee
I love these things. First, I was looking for something with the W1 chip to easily sync/switch between my iPhone, apple watch, ipod, ipad, etc. It's flawless. I also have them synced to my Windows 10 laptop. If that's on it takes priority over the other connections, so I just flip the bluetooth on the laptop on or off (it's a toggle function button on mine) and it works great for that as well. This alone is awesome for my use.

I find them very comfortable. I have a big head lol, not much hair to worry about though ;) I heard some people didn't like the padding on the top, but I think it's adequate and doesn't bother me at all.

Now, like I said above - I haven't had much to compare to in this price range. This blows away any other pair of headphones I've used. I have some sony over the ear headphones (plug in), some jaybird x2's, I've had some power beats... These sound so good to me. The bass is strong on music it's supposed to be, and seems to be perfect on other music, country, rock, etc. I know beats reputation for overpowering bass, and I just don't hear it here. I'm no audiophile though.

The battery life is just ridiculous. 40 hours? I've played about 20 hours of music since last charge and am just above 50% battery. That is crazy.

The wireless range IS INSANE. I can leave my phone in the bedroom, be across the house (75ft+) though 3 interior walls and an exterior wall, and these don't skip a beat. They can also be plugged in, includes a 3.5MM cable with remote.

They work great for making calls and talking to siri as well!
Lauren S.
Springfield
LOVE these, they are amazing! So loud, didn't hurt my ears. The sound quality is BEYOND great. I am very happy I purchased these even though they were almost 300 dollars, SO WORTH IT!
Long life battery, Bluetooth headset you can walk quite a ways without it starting to cut out while away from your phone. My dad loves them slouch he tries taking them from me everyday.
I think anybody that listens to music to escape reality or for any reason ay all should own a pair of these!
Kristin P.
My husband received a free pair of Beats Solo with his Macbook purchase and they were super comfortable and sounded great, so I got a pair of the purple ones as a Christmas gift. The cable in BOTH of our boxes (mine came from a retail outlet and my husband's shipped directly from Apple) were defective and caused audio to only play through one side. My hubby called and they said he had to pay for it up front (>$50) and they would refund the money once they received the cable and confirmed it was defective. We chose not to do it for either pair, as we chose these headphones for the wireless component primarily. But, since BOTH came with defective cables, and replacing the defective cable was kind of a pain, they lose a star. The headphones themselves have been great though.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
I love theses headphones! I got them in gold and i now use them with my iPhone X since wireless is easiest! The charging lasts 2-3 days for me which is great and the ear cushions are extremely comfortable! The sound quality is phenomenal and it’s really easy to connect to any device! Totally recommend for a student!
Angela N.
Portland
Best headphones! I got the Rose Gold and they are beautiful! I’m huge into base and EDM music so these are perfect for me to jam out at the gym! They are pricey but I got them on sale at Best Buy. They stay on my head well, and Bluetooth pair super easily to my phone. I had no problems with them at all! The only thing negative I will say is that sometimes if I do really intense moves at the gym the headphones can kind of break off my hair when it’s in a ponytail. This is not really a problem for me because I wear a hat most of the time.
Al C.
Miami
Sound quality is best of the market, Bluetooth wireless, range is very good, battery life last me up to 8 hours. Perfect for gaming or just listening to music. I think if you were to get a gift for someone they would love it.
Cassidy M.
I love love love my beats and I don’t think I will ever find headphones that I love more. These block out ALL noises and that’s a beautiful thing. I have no problem running with them or doing cardio-they stay in place!
Nava S.
Techie Expert Level 1
These look amazing. I love the way all Beats By Dre headphones look, they all have that minimalistic classy look to them. The quality is pretty good but mine already broke down after having it for a few short weeks. After looking at other reviews, I realized this happens to a lot of customers. Wish they would work on making the quality/longevity of these headphones better! I’d give it 5 stars then.
Slim😎💰 W.
Tupelo
Good bass and sound like it has surround sound almost.. They are way better than iPhone headphones it skullcandy.. The sound is amazing blocks out all of the noise and I mind from Walmart in tupelo Mississippi... If these were to break I would but another pair
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Do these really give you that LOUD BOOMING BASE? I am interested in trying them out but not sure if I should.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come different colors and sizes?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Are these really worth the money??
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Are these really the best headphones out there? People at the gym look kind of silly wearing them...
Tatyanna s.
I been trying to find the right earphones for me. I want something that will block all the background noise so I can enjoy my music. will these be the right ear phones for me?