Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "All the hype about it is for a reason Great sound quality I love how it firs over my ears its comfortable unlike other headsets" in 59 reviews
- "Also, it's nice that people cannot hear, generally what you are listening too - great sound-block (if you can even say that?!)" in 13 reviews
- "They head phones have a great sound quality, but I have cheaper headphones which give louder sound." in 7 reviews
- ":) But the only problem is there A little pricey and I would suggest to only get them if they ever go on sale." in 6 reviews
- "These are the BEST headphones Ive ever had and I love the fact that they come in different colors." in 6 reviews
I find them very comfortable. I have a big head lol, not much hair to worry about though ;) I heard some people didn't like the padding on the top, but I think it's adequate and doesn't bother me at all.
Now, like I said above - I haven't had much to compare to in this price range. This blows away any other pair of headphones I've used. I have some sony over the ear headphones (plug in), some jaybird x2's, I've had some power beats... These sound so good to me. The bass is strong on music it's supposed to be, and seems to be perfect on other music, country, rock, etc. I know beats reputation for overpowering bass, and I just don't hear it here. I'm no audiophile though.
The battery life is just ridiculous. 40 hours? I've played about 20 hours of music since last charge and am just above 50% battery. That is crazy.
The wireless range IS INSANE. I can leave my phone in the bedroom, be across the house (75ft+) though 3 interior walls and an exterior wall, and these don't skip a beat. They can also be plugged in, includes a 3.5MM cable with remote.
They work great for making calls and talking to siri as well!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos