BEATS by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone

Feel your music . Beats wireless over ear headphones features the beats acoustic engine that makes your listening experience personal and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and r&b producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person. . â . put the world on mute silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode adaptive noise canceling. When you re listening to music, anc automatically strikes...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone ? I recently purchased these Beats Studio3 wireless headphones I think they are very pricey but damm there are so cool. What are your thoughts?
Are they really good?
Hey, I have been looking for a really nice pair of headphones, are these really good?
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone!
O Fallon, MO
Beats are the best headphones you could ever get. just make sure you don't listenn to them on full blast.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love! perfect for tuning everything out, especially in the gym or even in my own relaxing zone.
Escondido, CA
Love it super cute and girly always using them at the gym. They bump perfectly and made of good material
Toms River, NJ
I purchased these on Black Friday this year for a Christmas gift. I got them in black. The kid loves them
I bought these headphones for my sister and she fell in love with them . She recommends these headphones .
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these headphones. The sound quality is great and the fact that these are wireless is a huge plus.
Keller
It’s a very well built product, but it seems that audio isn’t as good as other companies such as Bose.
Miami
These headphone seriously are the best like really these things are the bomb believe me you'll need it.
Minot, ND
Honestly, for me they aren't worth the money. These are more of a fashion statement than anything else.
Van Nuys, CA
I love the sound quality every time I wear them I'm impressed over and over again well worth the money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
22 days ago
Powell, TN
a year ago
Edita P. • a year ago
This app doesn’t work this way. It doesn’t send products you request. You have to put work into this app (reviews, asking/answering questions, making lists) and you you meet demographics that they’re looking as well as pure luck, you may get a Voxbox. But you can’t pick what you get, so it may be skincare, a chocolate, coffee maker, a soap, etc.