Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones (White)

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

Experience high definition sound on the move with these ultra-light and comfortable on-ear headphones. Beats Solo 2 HD headphones brings you amazing sound in a smaller, lighter on-ear design that can reproduce the full range of sound in today's digital music. Expertly tuned / The ultra-efficient driver design plays at club-level volumes while still giving you distinct mids, brilliant highs and deep bass that will have you looking for a hidden subwoofer. And it's all done without batteries. Mic and remote / Even better, Beats Solo HDs also come with an inline microphone. You'll love being able to take calls hands-free from your iPhone or iPad. Plus, it gives you track seeking control with any MP3 player, iPod, or music phone. Plush, on-ear cushions comfort your ears and form an acoustic seal that keeps the sound in and noise out - with Solos, you feel the music not the headphones. Durable / This pair of headphones is crafted from flexible materials and metal elements to make them last longer. Folding / The unique folding design makes it simple to put your headphones in backpacks or luggage and take them on the road with you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones (White)!
How would you rate this product?
Whitney  L.
Chattanooga, TN
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones (White) uploaded by Whitney  L.
I love my headphones. They are about 4 years old. I haven’t had any other over the eat headphone to compare to. I will say, now that I have started working out more, the sound starts to sound more muffled.
Sahara S.
I bought these almost 7 years ago and it still works just fine! The coating around the muffs has withered now but the sound quality is still there. This old school style is still my best purchase
Grace M.
Bronx, NY
I wore these everyday at work and on the trains to work, they were nice to have but of course being headphones a bit bulky. Upside, they kept my ears warm during the winter.
Kahil M.
To be honest!!! If I'm giving a chance to get a sample of this kind of unit/items, probably I can review it in my own perspective, but right now I have nothing to say, cos I don't have the sample Yet, so I'mma give it a 3 star 🌟 for now
Rosa D.
Fontana, CA
Very durable I’ve had mine for almost 3 years. I love them specially at the gym, AirPods just don’t compare to the quality of the sound. One thing I do hate is that it pulls and rips off my hair :/
Lonita A.
Fayetteville, AR
Great sounds quality, noise canceling headphones! I didn’t know I would love these until my husband got me some for Christmas! I won’t ever go back!
Kira S.
Erie
I am an online teacher, so I literally use these every day. I will say when I first bought them, the sizing of the pads on the ears were a little uncomfortable but, slowly they do start to soften more with time. The speaker on these are awesome and truly I can wear them all day long!
Tori E.
Love how the sound blocks out all other noise. The quality of sound is so good. The white does get dirty easily if you wear makeup. And when working out your sweat feels nasty on the soft part of the headphone. Still I am a fan of the brand.
Noah D.
Easthampton, MA
Love these. Great sound quality, comfortable fit, I like the noise-canceling feature, and ability to easily control the sound on the headphone cup. The battery performance leaves some to be desired. After having them for a while, the battery life was significantly shorter and required longer charging. Other than that, I have very few complaints and would recommend them to anyone looking for an over-ear headphone.
Faith F.
Somerset, KY
Very loud! Made my ears pop because I love loud music lol. Fit on my head. Easy to wear. I highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?