BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats By Dr. DreRose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear HeadphonesDetailsUncompromised sound; lightweight design. Features active noise isolation, rotating leather ear cups, in-line remote, built-in microphone cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable. Includes carrying case and cleaning cloth. Approximately 6.25"W x 7.5"T.Imported. see more...

Kara J.
Hillsdale, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my rose gold beats solo 3! Great sound quality and battery lasts 40 hours! With a 5 minute charge, they give me usually 5 hours of listening time. Perfect for the gym too
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Love my beats!!! Received them as a bday gift last year and I use them daily!!!! They definitely keep out noise and they are excellent in making my music sound awesome!!!! I use them to watch shows on my laptop when my boyfriend is watching tv...and they totally tune out his tv show!!! They do start making my ears hurt a little if I keep them on too long...not inside my ears...but just the outer ear! Once I adjust, it usually helps!
Kristi O.
Frostburg, MD
Game changing headphones.  I used to always just use the Apple headphones that came with my phone, and I've tried a few other wireless headphones but nothing compares.  I use these for lifting and running and they don't fall off like I was originally concerned with.
Uyen D.
Buffalo, NY
E just started using these. I considered these an upgrade from my Harmon kardon headphones that came with my HTC One M8. They feel great in the ear, however the kind of sound like I'm listening to music from behind a wall. The bass is great, but they're nowhere near as crisp as my last pair. The volume rocker only works with iPhone, or specific Android phones. I've had to install a third party app to rewind and fast forward my music. 6/10? I would say if you're an audiophile, stay away. If you're looking for solid headphones with good bass, they're great.
Alexandra M.
As an average user I think these headphones are both good quality for sound and aesthetics. I love that the rose gold matches my Iphone and they look beautiful with my red hair. I do not know much about audio quality but for me they work perfectly. I love that they look stylish and do not take up too much room in my hand bag. They are very expensive but its a nice treat if you are looking for a beautiful and functional headphone.
Summer P.
Madison, AL
The quality of sound when wearing these headphones is amazing, not to mention the beautiful rose gold color! I was skeptical at first since this was my first pair of Beats and the reviews were mixed, but I am in love with them. They are comfortable and sound very crisp and clear and they do a very good job of drownings out the surrounding noise.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
I LOVEEEE THE BASS IN THESE. And the fact that it matches my rose gold iphone 6s plus...like I love matching accessories and the quality of this sound is out of this word. Super easy, and super light on the head and ears, and I would definitely recommend it to others. I even went out of my way to purchase a few more for family members.
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the sound in the headphones it blocks all the noise from the outside when I'm listening to my music I'm just not sure if its my headphones only that disconnect easily or cut off and on but thats the only reason i would give it 3 stars. other than that i love the product pricey but worth it.
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
I currently have the white Solo2 (on-ear) wireless headphones and am planning on getting the Rose Gold color Solo2 wireless headphones for myself for my birthday. I just love the color so much. I already know the quality of the solo2 wireless are amazing so it's just a color switch lol
Sabrina M.
Another amazing Apple product for sure. I absolutely love the asthetic of the headphones. I love love that they match my iPhone. They are a little More on the expensive side, but I would definitely say they are worth it. The sound quality is amazing and clear, without being too loud.