Beats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by KarinaBeats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by Szandra B.Beats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by Autum C.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #89 in Headphones

Beats By Dr. DreRose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear HeadphonesDetailsUncompromised sound; lightweight design. Features active noise isolation, rotating leather ear cups, in-line remote, built-in microphone cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable. Includes carrying case and cleaning cloth. Approximately 6.25"W x 7.5"T.Imported. see more...

Uyen D.
Buffalo, NY
E just started using these. I considered these an upgrade from my Harmon kardon headphones that came with my HTC One M8. They feel great in the ear, however the kind of sound like I'm listening to music from behind a wall. The bass is great, but they're nowhere near as crisp as my last pair. The volume rocker only works with iPhone, or specific Android phones. I've had to install a third party app to rewind and fast forward my music. 6/10? I would say if you're an audiophile, stay away. If you're looking for solid headphones with good bass, they're great.
Alexandra M.
As an average user I think these headphones are both good quality for sound and aesthetics. I love that the rose gold matches my Iphone and they look beautiful with my red hair. I do not know much about audio quality but for me they work perfectly. I love that they look stylish and do not take up too much room in my hand bag. They are very expensive but its a nice treat if you are looking for a beautiful and functional headphone.
Summer P.
The quality of sound when wearing these headphones is amazing, not to mention the beautiful rose gold color! I was skeptical at first since this was my first pair of Beats and the reviews were mixed, but I am in love with them. They are comfortable and sound very crisp and clear and they do a very good job of drownings out the surrounding noise.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
I LOVEEEE THE BASS IN THESE. And the fact that it matches my rose gold iphone 6s plus...like I love matching accessories and the quality of this sound is out of this word. Super easy, and super light on the head and ears, and I would definitely recommend it to others. I even went out of my way to purchase a few more for family members.
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the sound in the headphones it blocks all the noise from the outside when I'm listening to my music I'm just not sure if its my headphones only that disconnect easily or cut off and on but thats the only reason i would give it 3 stars. other than that i love the product pricey but worth it.
Sabrina M.
Another amazing Apple product for sure. I absolutely love the asthetic of the headphones. I love love that they match my iPhone. They are a little More on the expensive side, but I would definitely say they are worth it. The sound quality is amazing and clear, without being too loud.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I currently have the white Solo2 (on-ear) wireless headphones and am planning on getting the Rose Gold color Solo2 wireless headphones for myself for my birthday. I just love the color so much. I already know the quality of the solo2 wireless are amazing so it's just a color switch lol
Krystal P.
Sebastian, TX
I'm in love with these headphones and with the color, it was like love at first sight when I saw these beautiful beats. When I hear music or watchin a movie in my iPad I put these on because I feel like you could here better and they don't fall of frequently like regular earbuds
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD
I love my beats!! They are so easy to clean and I can hear my music so well! I can hear every beat and the sound is so clear I would but my whole family a pair if I could that's how great they are
They are very easy to clean and fold and put in the carrying case
Britney K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love these headphones. the sound is amazing. They work well whether they are charged or Bluetoothed to your device. when they are wireless the charges lasts for days. I don't used them daily so I have to charge them maybe once a week. I have them in white as well.