Beats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by Autum C.Beats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by Szandra B.Beats By Dr Dre Rose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear Headphones - Beats By Dr. Dre uploaded by Karina

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #86 in Headphones

Beats By Dr. DreRose-Gold-Tone Beats On-Ear HeadphonesDetailsUncompromised sound; lightweight design. Features active noise isolation, rotating leather ear cups, in-line remote, built-in microphone cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable. Includes carrying case and cleaning cloth. Approximately 6.25"W x 7.5"T.Imported. see more...

Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
As an average user I think these headphones are both good quality for sound and aesthetics. I love that the rose gold matches my Iphone and they look beautiful with my red hair. I do not know much about audio quality but for me they work perfectly. I love that they look stylish and do not take up too much room in my hand bag. They are very expensive but its a nice treat if you are looking for a beautiful and functional headphone.
Armina K.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
I LOVEEEE THE BASS IN THESE. And the fact that it matches my rose gold iphone 6s plus...like I love matching accessories and the quality of this sound is out of this word. Super easy, and super light on the head and ears, and I would definitely recommend it to others. I even went out of my way to purchase a few more for family members.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the sound in the headphones it blocks all the noise from the outside when I'm listening to my music I'm just not sure if its my headphones only that disconnect easily or cut off and on but thats the only reason i would give it 3 stars. other than that i love the product pricey but worth it.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Another amazing Apple product for sure. I absolutely love the asthetic of the headphones. I love love that they match my iPhone. They are a little More on the expensive side, but I would definitely say they are worth it. The sound quality is amazing and clear, without being too loud.
Hope K.
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I got these right before Christmas. I love them! They were a little price from the website but I wanted the rose gold so I ordered them online. I think even though they're pricey they are worth it! I wanted something to block out noise while I run or study and it does that!
India W.
India W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only is Dr. Dre a phenomenal producer his products are top of the line. I went to by headphones to listen to the music I have on my laptop and I have to say the quality sound that you get from this line is stadium quality. Beats By Dr. Dre should be used by EVERYBODY.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Flemington, NJ
Super cute headphones, they don't get tangled and the music quality sounds great. Got it as a present and i love it. Does not compare to any low end headphones or anything else on the market. Top of the line definitely worth every penny! If you're debating it....BUY IT
Britney K.
Britney K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love these headphones. the sound is amazing. They work well whether they are charged or Bluetoothed to your device. when they are wireless the charges lasts for days. I don't used them daily so I have to charge them maybe once a week. I have them in white as well.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD
I love my beats!! They are so easy to clean and I can hear my music so well! I can hear every beat and the sound is so clear I would but my whole family a pair if I could that's how great they are
They are very easy to clean and fold and put in the carrying case
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
My dad came home with these one day and gave them to me. These block out every noise there is around you. the quality is so amazing. It can get super loud its great. its super easy to use also. this is a product i would recommend to everyone who loves music