Beats by Dr Dre Pro Over Ear Headphone - White uploaded by hvfd c.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #20 in Headphones

THE SOUND OF THE STUDIO. Beats Pro professional headphones sound so good because they put back the quality lost in modern ndash;day file compression. That means you acute;re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio. CLEAR HIGHS AND DEEP LOWS. Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That acute;s why you acute;ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music. PRACTICALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE. No cheap plastic no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame encasing overstuffed leather ear cups. TRUE NOISE REDUCTION. Because Beats Pro headphones have heavily padded pivoting ear cups you get the noise cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It acute;s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone. see more...

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Desiree S.
Orlando, FL
I bought these Beats by Dre pro over ear headphones for my husband for his birthday. He has always wanted a pair, but I never could understand why or buy into the hype this year I decided to just splurge and get them. He let me use them to show me why he wanted them and I must say the sound quality is excellent. They are not the cheapest pair of headphones but they are well worth the price. No matter if I use them for movies or music the sound that comes through this product is amazing and I truly feel I can hear things in songs I never could before. I truly love these headphones.
Melissa T.
Monrovia, CA
Love these headphones. My only concern is not with sound or style, but with how they fit. For the longest time they were INSANELY tight on my head. To the point that I couldn't wear them for long periods of time because of the pain it caused. However, one night, after a few google searches, I stretched them out over a ball, and they have since stopped hurting my head. I would definitely recommend. Sound quality is excellent.
Karina M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I definitely love these better than the on ear because the over ear almost completely covers my ears which is amazing and comes good to keep sound in and good for running. Although they are a little pricey it is worth buying. I would recommend people to buy them because they last as long as you take care of them
Latoya D.
Humble, TX
I have been wanting these but couldn't get myself to buy them. Now that I have them I'm glad I have them. They are great! Mine are sound proof so they block out all outside noise and I love that. I prepare these over the plugs because my ears are smaller and these cover my whole ear. Everyone needs Dre Beats!
michele m.
Crown Point, IN
I bought these for my daughter, she LOVES them, the case is great, they fold up nice and compact and they work perfectly with her iPad, and the otter box case, that was the biggest problem, having a durable case on an iPad, a lot of headphones didn't fit thru the case, these are perfect, since you can adjust the plug to use the 90 degree angle vs. the straight, they are interchangeable.
Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
The quality of these headphones is great, the price is ehh. I do't really use them because they are so large and obnoxious when I go out. I'm more of the apple headphones type of guy.

If you like your music, or you work in the music industry these are great. Highly recommend.
Coco L.
Covina, CA
Beats headphones are great and they really make you feel as bough you're a part of the music. They give you studio sound in headphones. They are a bit expensive and there are other headphones that can do what they do. I believe the name "Dre" is what makes them expensive.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
I splurged on what I thought would be a great headphone however I was sadly disappointed. This produced amazing beats and good sound for the first few months then my two hundred and something dollars headphones lost sound in one ear. I was devastated! Another problem was it seems to hurt my ears when I listen to music for a long time. To bad I didn't buy the warranty.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
They match everything, (cause they're white), and they really block out a ton of sound. You can make the volume as loud or quiet as you want and the controls are easy to access. They're also very cushony so your ears don't hurt when you have them on! I really like them
christopher s.
Chatsworth, GA
how clear is the audio quality?
Ren D.
Is it worth the price?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm looking for some headphones for travelling and such. Are these pretty food considering the price? Is there a cheaper knockoff version that is just as good? Are they wireless or wired?
Ruxandra J.