Beats by Dr Dre Pro Over Ear Headphone - White uploaded by hvfd c.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #13 in Headphones

THE SOUND OF THE STUDIO. Beats Pro professional headphones sound so good because they put back the quality lost in modern ndash;day file compression. That means you acute;re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio. CLEAR HIGHS AND DEEP LOWS. Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That acute;s why you acute;ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music. PRACTICALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE. No cheap plastic no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame encasing overstuffed leather ear cups. TRUE NOISE REDUCTION. Because Beats Pro headphones have heavily padded pivoting ear cups you get the noise cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It acute;s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone. see more...

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Monrovia, CA
Love these headphones. My only concern is not with sound or style, but with how they fit. For the longest time they were INSANELY tight on my head. To the point that I couldn't wear them for long periods of time because of the pain it caused. However, one night, after a few google searches, I stretched them out over a ball, and they have since stopped hurting my head. I would definitely recommend. Sound quality is excellent.
alynthia a.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
I splurged on what I thought would be a great headphone however I was sadly disappointed. This produced amazing beats and good sound for the first few months then my two hundred and something dollars headphones lost sound in one ear. I was devastated! Another problem was it seems to hurt my ears when I listen to music for a long time. To bad I didn't buy the warranty.
Karina M.
Karina M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I definitely love these better than the on ear because the over ear almost completely covers my ears which is amazing and comes good to keep sound in and good for running. Although they are a little pricey it is worth buying. I would recommend people to buy them because they last as long as you take care of them
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Humble, TX
I have been wanting these but couldn't get myself to buy them. Now that I have them I'm glad I have them. They are great! Mine are sound proof so they block out all outside noise and I love that. I prepare these over the plugs because my ears are smaller and these cover my whole ear. Everyone needs Dre Beats!
Coco L.
Coco L.
Covina, CA
Beats headphones are great and they really make you feel as bough you're a part of the music. They give you studio sound in headphones. They are a bit expensive and there are other headphones that can do what they do. I believe the name "Dre" is what makes them expensive.
Carson S.
Carson S.
Wichita, KS
They are nice and heavy, but the quality is lacking. I've had mine for only about 2 years, and the leather on top is coming apart. The sound of the music is also muffled and doesn't sound that good. Unless you want to buy these for 'status' than don't do it.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these headphones! !!! even though they are really big, I can still fold them and carry them around in any of my purse bags. The bass on these headache are OMG! I only listen to EDM and my music sounds great! I couldn't have picked a better item
Angie C.
Angie C.
Great sound, music is clear, i always use these when i find them around the house i borrow them from my nephew lol. I need to buy me a pair but i just cant afford to spend that much money please lower the price a bit.
Toni G.
Toni G.
Reseda, CA
Bought these for my son he loves them. Lightweight. He's has had other brands but loves the sound in these. He uses for his tablet mostly and he says everything sound so good.
Nathan F.
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are very great headphones, they are super loud, the only thing I don't like is how quick they die, besides that very amazing sound, they're a little bulky too.
christopher s.
christopher s.
Chatsworth, GA
how clear is the audio quality?
Ren D.
Ren D.
Is it worth the price?
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm looking for some headphones for travelling and such. Are these pretty food considering the price? Is there a cheaper knockoff version that is just as good? Are they wireless or wired?
Ruxandra J.