BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats by Dr. Dre Pro Headphones
  • "Sound quality is good, but that depends on what is it connected to, for example you will not get great sound from a cheap MP3 player as you would a MacBook pro or something specifically designed to accommodate high quality output of sound. " in 15 reviews
Paulina R.
Houston
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the best headphones ever invented. The sound projected is amazing and yes it is pricey but it’s super worth it :) especially if you like to go to the gym :)
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have the Bose Qc15's and I have to say, if you don't mind not having noise canceling, these beat pros blow them out of the water. Not saying that the beats don't have any noise isolation!

At half volume, you won't hear a thing outside of these headphones unless someones screaming or something! I've also worn these on airplanes with an airline adapter that I picked up at the stores, and they literally block out most of the cabin noise.

The bass is just unbelievable. I play some of my Dubstep, House, Techno, Hip-Hop, Ambient, Classical, and even Vocal songs on these headphones, and I can tell you right now, they sound fantastic. I can turn up the volume to the maximum and The bass is still there! No more ugly distortions and loss of sound. And the best thing is, the bass never overpowers everything else.

The highs on these headphones are unreal, and very defined, as well as the mids. No complaint for sound quality, as I believe that these headphones offer the BEST for what they're worth.

Despite what other people say about the comfort of these headphones, these feel absolutely fine on me. I've worn them for hours-on-end, and never experienced any discomfort whatsoever, but if you're looking for the best comfort has to offer, chose the Qc15's.

These headphones are extremely durable, as they are made out of very smooth feeling aluminum. They feel solid, and I myself have dropped them once or twice, surprised to see that they're still in mint condition.

Basically everyone knows and respects the "Beat" brand of headphones, and anyone will recognize you're wearing them instantly. They look and feel amazing, starting with the flushness of the joints. Every metal piece joins perfectly, and there are no awkward jagged edges or un-fitting pieces anywhere, unlike the pros predecessor, the studios.

The cable that comes with the headphones is very thick, so it NEVER gets tangled, and protected very well, so you won't find yourself replacing the cord anytime soon! ( Soon being 8 years! )

The "springy" part of the cable also comes in handy so many times, because accept it or not, everyone yanks out the cord once in a while by mistake, and this spring prevents anything from going "SNAP!"

I would recommend using these headphones on a laptop since they use a fair amount of energy to work, but if you have an iPhone 4 or iPod touch, they work fantastically!

The sound leakage is near to none since these headphones cover up and mold to your ears fully. I did a test with my brother last night, and I told him to put the volume up to half. I couldn't hear anything but some little noises in the background.

You'll find yourself using the alternate audio input jacks a lot, or at least I do, since I'm always changing seats, positions, and the pocket which my phone is in!

You aren't just paying for the brand here, you're paying for some serious quality headphones that will blow your mind the second you hear them!

Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
At first I just got meets because everyone was getting them but then after I used it it was amazing it’s kind of expensive for just one headphone but I think it’s reliable it was working since a year ago what’s my headphones broke after a year or so but this is still going
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i think the price is a little much but the quality is pretty good and the sound can go pretty loud but i’ve heard a lot that bose headphones literally cancel out any noise and i would recommend the boss headphones for anyone with ancient or dealing with panic attacks cause you can cancel out any noise and just be in your own mind listening to whatever music that calms you down !💜
aleeza u.
Texas
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones are super cool and nice for few want to edit a video or you want to just listen to music it met my expectations and comes in various colors it is a bit pricey but for a birthday gift I think it’s nice to give to a family member
Latasha P.
These headphones cost way too much money to be made so poorly. When you contact the company for a replacement, they give you such a hard time telling you that you need your original receipt. What kind of service is that especially if they were gifted to you?! The company claims the reason why is being there are "knockoffs" of the headphones floating around and they want to make sure you're not returning fakes. That is so unprofessional and just silly. Don't waste your time on these AND they don't even sound that great!
Jamie W.
Techie Expert Level 1
My boyfriend has these and they are amazing. Other Dr. Dre kinds are good as well and they come in variety of colors which is a nice touch of personality. Once I put them on and listen to music, it literally shuts down all the noise around you. Like you literally can't hear anything around you, but your music. THIS IS LIFE. I love it. The bass is going and the music is playing, this just gets me in my mood of a chill vibe status. These headphones go for cheap during Black Friday! Get them on those events when you can!
amanda w.
These headphones definitely make music sound great, there isn't a doubt about that. But I have two complaints about them. One, the music leaks out of the headphones very easily. If you have them turned up loud, people next to you can easily hear the music you're playing. With that being said, my second problem is the price. A product shouldn't be so expensive if the music doesn't stay within the headphones!
Chelsea  N.
Fremont, NE
They're a bit awkward for me to wear, rather big for my head but they really are 100% noise canceling. Bass sounds incredible on these but they are a bit pricey. I think you would easily be able to find cheaper headphones at the same or close to the same quality. Overall, they're very good headphones but you may want to try them out before buying them to compare with cheaper brands.
stephanie b.
I got my Beats when they barely came out, about 3 years ago. Til this day the sound is crystal clear and the bass bumps. I love that when you put them on they're super comfortable and you can't hear the world around you, just y our music. What I don't like is working out in them cuz the padding gets gross. I'd get the solos for that
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Are they noise cancellation as well?
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Are these headphones really worth the cost?
Analy G.
Do you all think the price is worth if for a pair of these?
Elizabeth W.
Can you name other brands that sound as good or better than these at a cheaper price?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Are there any cheaper headphones that are comparable to Beats?