Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

Totally wireless high-performance earphones; wireless earbuds; bluetooth earbuds; sports

So I’ve been hearing that the noise distortion is a little better with Beats by Dre versus the new Apple pro AirPods I’m having a hard time distinguishing aince Beats by Dre or Apple pro AirPods are the best to go with So I’ve been hearing that the noise distortion is a little better with Beats by Dre vs Apple pro AirPods I’m having are Beats by Dre or Apple pro AirPods the best to go with?
Are they worth the money?
Start your review of Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory!
Noel C.
Greeley, CO
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Noel C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sweat proof, semi noise canceling, quality sound, and comfortable/adjustable fit! Great for a morning run, cleaning the house, or flying with your tunes! (I mostly stream audiobooks) I love these and prefer them over my apple AirPods and my husband traded his pods in too for a black pair of these beats! Highly recommend!
Chrissy T.
Charlotte
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Chrissy T.
Purchased at: Target
Man… these headphones are truly amazing. I literally ran these through my washing machine and my dryer, and after a nice cool down inside rice they worked again!!! I was so scared that I ruined them but they’re tougher than I thought. The sound… AMAZING quality. The bass is wonderful. The comfort is nice, but after a few hours of wear my ears do get a bit sore.
Shakeina  W.
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I love these wireless headphones. These have awesome sound quality for music and talking on the phone. I use these throughout the day doing normal activity as well as working out. The best feature is that they wrap around the ear so they don't fall out. Running is easy with these plus they are waterproof. If you have a heavy workout routine or just want some quality head phones try these.
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
This product is very easy to use and works well, sounds awesome and stays put while moving. They can be pricey but I think it is worth it. The case could be a little more compact but it is sturdy enough. I recommend them.
jacob R.
I love these beats. Easy to connect great sounding and sleek design with no wires snugly fit around your ear. Wont fall off at all . Since I bought these they have been great charge time is short the battery last a long while and nothing to worry about. You can use one earphone while the other is charging and continously switch throughout the whole day several days
Tian P.
Bixby
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Tian P.
Love love love them! They don’t fall out like AirPods do and the sound quality is amazing! Thinking about getting some for my little brother! 💫Neckband Bluetooth Headphones - Mental Beats Reckless
Mellissa H.
Louin, MS
This is my second pair as I lost a pod from my first one. They are so comfortable to wear and the sound quality is perfection. I purchased a set for my hubby as he’s always taking mine and will get a set for my son..
Trevor D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Trevor D.
I love these wireless earbuds, I think there better than the AirPods. I would recommend them to everyone, the only problem is that when you use them to much they would be a small pain in your ears sometimes. The battery last for 9 hours and with the charging case it last for 24 hours which is the same as the AirPods. The sound quality is better than the AirPods but not the AirPod pros. I would definitely recommend to everyone mostly athletes because of the ear hooks.
Angelica V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - Ivory uploaded by Angelica V.
Could not have found more comfortable great sounding earbuds. These are so easy to pair with my iphone 12 mini as well as my ipad! The sound quality is astounding for my audiobooks, & I would love to recommend them to all my friends!!
Deeanna H.
Nashua, NH
Love my beats by dre wireless ear buds so much. I had a pair of apple air buds and hated them because they didn't fit into my ears well and constantly fell out. These I NEVER have this issue and they have the ear clip style that bends to conform your ear shape. Love these the price point is a bit up there but I believe these are worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...