BEATS by Dr. Dre PowerBeats In-Ear Headphone

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

The new beats studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre PowerBeats In-Ear Headphone!
Erika B.
Seymour, CT
I bought these for my sister and she uses them everyday, she loves the quality of the sounds and how it blocks out all the sound around her.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones are the best. I can barely hear anything outside the headphones and it has great bass and is very clear when I have it very loud.
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
I love these headphones. The sound is very clear. And you can hear the beat super well!
Shirlein L.
Bedford, OH
This product is great for working out and walking. I got them off groupon. I also use them to talk to people from my cell phone. I sound is great
Kat G.
Bay City, MI
I am in love with these headphones! As expected the sound quality is great! Honestly no complaints at all. Packaging was of high quality and the headphones are of very fine design.
Mikayla K.
One of the best headphones you could purchase. You can get the ones that go over your head or just the small ones. There are soo many different colors you can choose from which makes this even better.
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
These are very heavy, so they're a bit uncomfortable for everyday wear. I find that the sound is much better when plugged in vs Bluetooth, which is expected, but I difference is quite noticeable.
Janet C.
Guymon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my First and only Pair of Beats I've had them for about 3 year now still work great just wire they were wireless battery life is amazing sound is awesome !!!!
Rhyan L.
Columbus, OH
I know this brand is typically good and has a reputation for that, but I’ve had not so great luck with them. I’ve had 3 beats products and they were either already defected or didn’t last very long. I was disappointed.
Morgan R.
Mankato
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like these headphones they have great sound and are very comfy but mine broke surprisingly easily which was disappointing and if it was within the time of warrentt they would have been fine but oh well

Looking for your answer?