BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
The sound quality is impeccable but I’m just not a huge fan of the little ear cuff thing.
Leen X.
I bought mine at Best Buy for around $149.99 during promotion times. This is probably my first go to headphones when working out at the gym. They are light, convenient, and easy to use. The quality is actually great too. It’s way better than knock off brands out there that try to copy the style. The only issue I had was sometimes it kept pausing my songs or skipping my songs with just slight touch of check skin on the audio piece which really threw me off, but overall it was very random, but still till this day after 3 years of use and they still work fine. Battery usage does pretty good too!
Mariya P.
Techie Expert Level 2
I hit the gym a lot and these headphone are my to go for each time im in gym.. I've tried many others . These stay in and don't make any rubbing noice when running
Lucia D.
Love my wireleas beats ! Very discrete - it was suggested by TMobile rep as a good device to hide in coat while approaching my car late at night could have someone on standby on my phone ..smart!
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is RIDA and I have a Instagram +8000 Followers a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram page for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best product for Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Instagram: @smileshopnow6416smile .I hope you will send me :E-mail:  reda.bokseur31@gmail.com
Ali K.
Kafr El Sheikh
My name is ali khafagy
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments

Megan L.
Techie Expert Level 2
Had them for a week and I love them! They don’t fall out of my ears and the sound is great! I’d rather spend the money on one pair then multiple, even though they are a bit expensive.
Hamza H.
Sala Al Jadida
Techie Expert Level 1
HelloMy name is (Hamza Hamdaoui) or better known as ( Hamza Review) on YouTube . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me this product .
Thanks You,(Hamza Hamdaoui)
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about wireless headphones for the sake of them falling out when I run, but they stay in great! I love the white color of these. Sound quality is great but it can be a little annoying if your WiFi goes in and out since it’s connected via WiFi/ Bluetooth.
walid Q.
 my name is walid I am from Morocco I love this product very nice and I love your company so much wanted to review your product on my yahoo account and i can help you to promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy product from internet, While helping the company to promote products and the company's continuity in production
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Does anyone have a problem with the charge? It seems as though my sons beats die very quick.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
For those of you who have used these for a few months or more, have they lasted? Sweat proof?