BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Kristen V.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these! I hate worrying about wires when I work out and these sound great and get the job done
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
I’ve worn these for a year now with zero issues. They stay in my ears and do not make them sore.
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion
Obsessed with my wireless beats headphones by dr. Dre, they are perfect for when I’m working out, I can leave my phone in my gym bag and still listen to music and workout at the same time, it’s connected by Bluetooth so you don’t have to carry your phone around with you! I can be a pretty far distance away and they still work and they last a long time before they need to be charged, usually every 3 days!
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I have never in my 27 years of living have had a pair of earphones last as long as these!! I’ve had them for 3 years and they still work like I just got them. The wireless Bluetooth connection is so convenient. Easy and fast to charge.
Ashley S.
Killeen
10/10 I absolutely love my powerbeats. The battery life surprisingly lasts a lot longer than I thought they would - I barely charge them. And the sound quality is great! They are well worth the money
Kady D.
Grasonville
I use these for working out and cleaning. I love them, they block out other sound and have a great sound quality. I washed them once accidentally and they still worked perfect lol so they were worth the money!
Taneisha h.
Awesome product perfect to block unwanted sound out. Clear sound fits comfortably recommend to just about everyone
arlin a.
martil
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are honestly pretty good, but the thing is sometimes the Bluetooth doesn't connect to my phone for some reason. Except, it cancels out any sound amplifying the music in such a great quality way.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?