BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I actually got these in gray and pink after trying my husband's out first. I hate paying so much for headphones but this is well worth it. I hate cords especially when I'm doing chores around the house. They get cought everywhere and these are perfect for walking, running, cleaning or when your baby is trying to sleep but you want to watch your favorite show on Netflix!

Yea these are great!
I highly recommend them.
Ashley T.
I don't enjoy headphones like these. they bother my ear and are very uncomfortable. I like regular headphones better the these. I didn't buy them it was a gift and they are easy but annoying to use. i will not be getting another pair of these. I don't like them.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I was initially against buying these. I thought they were overpriced and I'd tried a few other of the Beats products and had felt the quality wasn't worth the cost. But after going thru several pairs of other headphones and earbuds I finally gave the power beats a try. They get super loud and I LOVE them for phone calls. I get all day battery life. From the start of my long commute every morning, throughout my work day and workout, and back home. They stay on my larger ears (and adjust for my brothers smaller ears - he bought and loves a pair he got after seeing how much I liked mine) and they handle sweat well. I broke my original pair by accident when I stepped on them and had to immediately go out and replace that day as I would have been lost without them.
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Nicholas T.
Dubai
Ok, I first saw these headphones this past October and immediately wanted to try them on. As i look at them i cannot believe this is only coming out now. Damn i realize how much time i actually spend wearing my white apple headphones and untangling those shits seriously takes me forever ! Especially after shoving them in your pocket. Ah its awful. I just bought these at the Dubai Mall. I am very satisfied with this product. In fact i have had them on my head almost the entire time that i have had them. There may be slight static sound here and there. I have been playing with them for two days straight and i love them. Its all bluetooth and wifi so your internet should be on point and it should work. I been easily connecting beats2 to my other devices for ex- Mac. Windows Computer. Back and forth from my phone listening to music apps and then switching over to Skype on my computer and calling someone, switch it back over to Music.
Amanda G.
Athens, OH
I have gone through 4 pairs of BEATS by Dr. Dre wireless headphones. I do not recommend these; yes the sound is great but they fall apart and you will have to continue to send them back to replace them. The process is not easy.
Teralyn W.
Love them!! They were originally my boyfriend's, but I "borrowed" them till they became mine. :)

They are awesome. I use them at work and at the gym or when we are taking a long drive and he has control over the radio. The sound is clear and they allow for a freedom of movement that is wonderful. I'm going to have to save up to buy him a pair
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
My husband and I both have a pair of these beats, him the red and i the grey with pink. We bought these for working out as well as running. My husband tried a cheaper brand before I convinced him to get these and he could not hear well. They are very easy to use and hold charge very well. I would recommend to anyone looking for light durable wireless headphones.
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Brittany H.
I'm not normally a fan of in ear headphones but these were gifted to me and I love my regular beats so I wanted to give them a shot. Easy set up via Bluetooth and found it maintained a connection throughout my workouts and my walks. They are very lightweight and you almost forget they are in your ear. They are an investment since they are priced but well worth it in my opinion
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .