BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I actually got these in gray and pink after trying my husband's out first. I hate paying so much for headphones but this is well worth it. I hate cords especially when I'm doing chores around the house. They get cought everywhere and these are perfect for walking, running, cleaning or when your baby is trying to sleep but you want to watch your favorite show on Netflix!

Yea these are great!
I highly recommend them.
Jessica Akemi C.
Ithaca, NY
Great headphone! Its good mainly for running and high impact exercises. Sound is as good as it can get. You can still hear whats going on in the surroundings which is convenient for running/biking. Its a bit pricey but I would def recommend.
Kevin H.
Ijamsville, MD
First pair broke so I had to get another pair but the second pair is pretty good but it needs better battery life. It's too much for what you get but it does the job.
Zaira R.
United States
Omg! Life saver!!! So easy to put on and they don't move around, sounds amazing and compared to other earphones doesn't sound static or gives any sound troubles
gabriela r.
Opa Locka, FL
They are amazing, sound perfect and are great to carry around and use easily without having the cable rapping around you or just being in the way.
Shalana G.
Bolton, CT
I was initially against buying these. I thought they were overpriced and I'd tried a few other of the Beats products and had felt the quality wasn't worth the cost. But after going thru several pairs of other headphones and earbuds I finally gave the power beats a try. They get super loud and I LOVE them for phone calls. I get all day battery life. From the start of my long commute every morning, throughout my work day and workout, and back home. They stay on my larger ears (and adjust for my brothers smaller ears - he bought and loves a pair he got after seeing how much I liked mine) and they handle sweat well. I broke my original pair by accident when I stepped on them and had to immediately go out and replace that day as I would have been lost without them.
Ashley T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't enjoy headphones like these. they bother my ear and are very uncomfortable. I like regular headphones better the these. I didn't buy them it was a gift and they are easy but annoying to use. i will not be getting another pair of these. I don't like them.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
I hit the gym a lot and these headphone are my to go for each time im in gym.. I've tried many others . These stay in and don't make any rubbing noice when running
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Brittany H.
I'm not normally a fan of in ear headphones but these were gifted to me and I love my regular beats so I wanted to give them a shot. Easy set up via Bluetooth and found it maintained a connection throughout my workouts and my walks. They are very lightweight and you almost forget they are in your ear. They are an investment since they are priced but well worth it in my opinion
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
has anyone had issues with the sound quality or music cutting out?