BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Kristen V.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these! I hate worrying about wires when I work out and these sound great and get the job done
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Benguechia H.
 very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products

The reply goes on
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion, NS
Obsessed with my wireless beats headphones by dr. Dre, they are perfect for when I’m working out, I can leave my phone in my gym bag and still listen to music and workout at the same time, it’s connected by Bluetooth so you don’t have to carry your phone around with you! I can be a pretty far distance away and they still work and they last a long time before they need to be charged, usually every 3 days!
Ashley S.
Killeen
10/10 I absolutely love my powerbeats. The battery life surprisingly lasts a lot longer than I thought they would - I barely charge them. And the sound quality is great! They are well worth the money
Kady D.
Grasonville
I use these for working out and cleaning. I love them, they block out other sound and have a great sound quality. I washed them once accidentally and they still worked perfect lol so they were worth the money!
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I have never in my 27 years of living have had a pair of earphones last as long as these!! I’ve had them for 3 years and they still work like I just got them. The wireless Bluetooth connection is so convenient. Easy and fast to charge.
Ashley J.
Hamilton, OH
I got these as a gift and they are a red and black pair. Best gift I have ever received! They fit any type of ears, do NOT fall out while you are running, do a GREAT job of blocking out any other sound. I wear them when I go for a run and they are amazing. I love that they are chargeable, and the battery lasts FOREVER. Would DEFINITELY recommend these!
Ana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love these earphones! They are great for running, do not fly off my ears and they are very light. I like that the strap between the two ear buds can be hung around your neck when you are not using the earphones, yet it does not dangle when you run.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
has anyone had issues with the sound quality or music cutting out?