BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Rebecca R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these headphones I do wish they fit my ears a bit better I got them at Verizon and I use them all the time. The wireless light weight design is awesome and they sound awesome I just get close enough to the sound. I would and have recommended them to friends.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
Love these for working out - both running/cardio and weight training/other training. I am able to run and do cardio without them falling out of my ear and can train without them getting tangled (nothing like headphones that stay put and stay out of the way for burpees.) I don't love the look so I don't wear them beyond working out.
Jesynia R.
Wahiawa, HI
Bought this for my husband. He is a complete gym rat. So he takes these all the time to the gym. He says it's great because can listen to music off his phone and not get the cords pulled. It's simple to charge and doesn't take long. Good sound quality and great material quality. Thinking about buying myself a pair now.
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing! I found these for sale right after Christmas and haven't been happier. This is the first set of bluetooth headphones I have gotten and I feel very spoiled to have gotten them. They are expensive but if anything happened to them I am comfortable spending the money to replace them even at full price.
April C.
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my fiancé (and funny because he surprised me with the red ones). Excellent for working out. I no longer have to deal with a cord getting in the way or an ear piece falling out while I'm running. The sound quality is a lot better than I expected. My only gripe would be how incredibly short the charging cable is, but eh... The headphones charge so quickly that I can't complain about that much.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I got this headphones for my birthday and I absolutely love them. I'm a gym junkie so I use them daily. They are very comfy and the fact that they are wireless is awesome! I had the solo beats prior and the cable would get tangled or on way. This are just perfect! I definitely recommend them.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Greatest invention ever! The quality of the sound is amazing but this makes working out so much easier. Don't have to worry about pulling my phone while running, no cords makes for easy ready to go feel. I love these headphones not just for the gym but I find myself using them more regularly when I'm driving, on the phone so I can be on a call and still able to use my phone. They are a great investment
Bryce D.
Rochester
In my opinion these are the best head/earphones I have ever owned or blught. Before these I owned 300 dollar beats over the ear headphones and they sounded amazing but surprisingly these sounded even better. The better life is amazing and I'm very surprised that it lasts that long.
nelly b.
I got these headphones as a christmas present so a couple months ago, I go to the gym and being a girl bottoms never have pockets so its difficult to find a place to be carrying your phone. Having these has been so amazing and the sound of them blocks everyone out, they are very comfortable on your ear as well as the battery life lasts you a very long time!
Maurice R.
Edinburg, TX
They work wonderful for gym time. I love that they are hassle free and easy to use. The sound quality is seamless and the power of the speaker is second to none. Being a speech language pathologist this can be a littler concerning for hearing safety but I do enjoy them.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?