BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #9 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Prin C.
The only headphones I use to workout. Sound is clear and precise. I love that these headphones are wireless. I can jump, run and do just about everything without the headphones falling. Also, I can make and receive calls through the headphones. A must buy.
Megan R.
Orange, CA
I've had these headphones for a few months, and they are the best heasdphones I've ever used. They have amazing sound quality. I would recommend these to anybody that works out. They aren't bulky, so they never get in the way, yet, they never fall out.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I bought these about a year ago from Best Buy. They have amazing sound quality. Easy blue tooth from my iPhone. They are also very comfortable and stay in place while running. A little on the expensive side, but so far I have been super happy with them!
Amanda G.
New Albany, OH
I have gone through 4 pairs of BEATS by Dr. Dre wireless headphones. I do not recommend these; yes the sound is great but they fall apart and you will have to continue to send them back to replace them. The process is not easy.
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
At first sight, 200 dollars for earphones didn't suit me as any way near reasonable. But, I ordered this online and didn't notice the price until I was charged, but I kept them and was forever satisfied by the high quality sound and durability.
Alma M.
The are easy to set up with your phone. i love the snug fit around my ears. wished the cord that goes from ear to ear was adjustable. overall the price is good for what you get. i have tried other brands but they either had a bulky ear holder that would not stay around my ear or just the earbud that would not stay in place. My favorite so far.
Michelle H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are awesome! I love them! They are my go to earbuds for runs. They have withstood all the sweat, rain, and roughness that have come their way and they're still going strong. The sound quality (to my untrained ears) is great, and unlike some cheaper products, the Bluetooth works perfectly for pairing with my iPhone! Highly recommend!
Maura D.
These headphones are great for the gym. You don't have to worry about catching the cord on your hand or any equipment. They fit very snuggly in your ear and have awesome sins quality. Also, I find the battery life on mine to be pretty optimal.
Hailey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
They are wireless which is great for working out but they do not stay in your ears! I was super disappointed because I was eying this for such a long time. I had to return and I still haven't found a good pair of wireless head phones. :(
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .