BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #9 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
nelly b.
I got these headphones as a christmas present so a couple months ago, I go to the gym and being a girl bottoms never have pockets so its difficult to find a place to be carrying your phone. Having these has been so amazing and the sound of them blocks everyone out, they are very comfortable on your ear as well as the battery life lasts you a very long time!
Bryce D.
Rochester
In my opinion these are the best head/earphones I have ever owned or blught. Before these I owned 300 dollar beats over the ear headphones and they sounded amazing but surprisingly these sounded even better. The better life is amazing and I'm very surprised that it lasts that long.
Ophelia S.
I really like them! They have a very nice sound to them and the Powerbeats were super easy to Bluetooth to my phone! I use them for work constantly and even though the battery only lasts about 6 hours, they don't take that long to fully charge so if I have a longer shift at work I can plug them in to my computer on break and they'll have a good amount of charge after I get back!
Hannah M.
Corvallis, OR
I just purchased these headphones recently and so far they have worked great! I use them for running and the quality of the sound remains great even tho I'm moving around! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it considering they are wireless and have great sound!
Maurice C.
Mcallen, TX
They work wonderful for gym time. I love that they are hassle free and easy to use. The sound quality is seamless and the power of the speaker is second to none. Being a speech language pathologist this can be a littler concerning for hearing safety but I do enjoy them.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
These were my favorite earphones, they worked so well while working out they stayed in my ear and the sound was great, Unfortunately someone broke in my car and sold them, I was so sad because i had only had them for about a month and i was absolutely in love with them!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are so useful! I hate being at the gym and not having anywhere to set my phone or have the headphone cord get in my way. This solves those problems. It blocks out most other noise, holds a charge well, and has a good distance for the Bluetooth to still stay connected.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
I love these headphones for when I work out in the gym or when I go on a run. They are definitely pricey but worth it. I bought mine at Best Buy. They have great sales people who are very knowledgeable on products. I would absolutely buy again for a gift for my family.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't have the wireless ones, but I have similar ones by Beats. And I LOVE them! Great sound quality, cancels out other noise, easy to clean and all around worth the money. I usually break my headphones and these have lasted me for years with no complaints!
Imani F.
I got these headphones from Best Buy. These headphones are great for working out. They stay in place during intese activity. They are super easy to use, just charge it and use it. It's totally worth the price in my opinion. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .