BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I actually got these in gray and pink after trying my husband's out first. I hate paying so much for headphones but this is well worth it. I hate cords especially when I'm doing chores around the house. They get cought everywhere and these are perfect for walking, running, cleaning or when your baby is trying to sleep but you want to watch your favorite show on Netflix!

Yea these are great!
I highly recommend them.
Rosa K.
Edmonds, WA
I love these because they don't fall out of my ears! Whenever I run other headphones tend to fall out or hit me in the face. On top of that it blocks out other noises. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I am literally obsesses with these! I never have to worry about the cord getting caught on something and being yanked out and i can move around freely while listening to music
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
I have used these for about 2 years, over all the sound quality is decent. Not much bass for the beats name on it but they are decently loud and pretty comfortable
Tarah M.
Clarkston, MI
I have these in white and love them. I wanted a good pair of wireless headphones for working out but the few I had tried were either too heavy and would fall out, or you could hear your breathing/running, or just weren't comfortable.

These give you amazing sound, they are comfortable and the over the ear bands help distribute the weight so it won't fall out of your ears mid workout. It has a great range, I keep my phone about 10 feet away while working out and never notice any problem with the sound. I like the volume button on the wire too! Worth the investment for sure!
Diana G.
There's no doubt that these headphones have an amazing sound quality. What earns them 3 stars is that I think they are overpriced. There are many other brand of wireless buds on the market now for at least half the price with the same quality. Not to mention I had to replace these TWICE due to being damaged from sweat. Thankfully, they are a good company to work with and repaired/replaced my device with no hesitation.
Brittany H.
I'm not normally a fan of in ear headphones but these were gifted to me and I love my regular beats so I wanted to give them a shot. Easy set up via Bluetooth and found it maintained a connection throughout my workouts and my walks. They are very lightweight and you almost forget they are in your ear. They are an investment since they are priced but well worth it in my opinion
Amy T.
I received powerbeats2 wireless for my birthday from my husband for when I work out. I love how quickly the earphones charge and I was surprised that they actually last as long as they said they would (6 hours). It's also nice that they have different sized rubber ear pieces so you can get a more customized fit for your ears, something I have always struggled with. It's really nice not having a cord get in your way when you work out. They are pricey but for how much I run and lift, they are worth the price. Still going strong.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased these earphones (Florescent yellow & Grey.) They are pure bliss to my ears! I purchased them at Best Buy where they matched the price. (Found a website that had these on sale!) And have kept using them since. I enjoy them when working out because they don't get in the way of my routine, and motivate me to keep going. Looking forward to buying some for my boyfriend as a gift.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .