BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
These are some amazingly awesome headphones, I've owned two pairs now. The first power beats I owned got stolen, I couldn't go back to my wired Apple headphones because the sound quality of my Power beats 2.0 was too good. They seamlessly charge within an hour or less for over 8 hours of listening time, they come with 4 ear buds that are very comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Tarah M.
Clarkston, MI
I have these in white and love them. I wanted a good pair of wireless headphones for working out but the few I had tried were either too heavy and would fall out, or you could hear your breathing/running, or just weren't comfortable.

These give you amazing sound, they are comfortable and the over the ear bands help distribute the weight so it won't fall out of your ears mid workout. It has a great range, I keep my phone about 10 feet away while working out and never notice any problem with the sound. I like the volume button on the wire too! Worth the investment for sure!
Diana G.
There's no doubt that these headphones have an amazing sound quality. What earns them 3 stars is that I think they are overpriced. There are many other brand of wireless buds on the market now for at least half the price with the same quality. Not to mention I had to replace these TWICE due to being damaged from sweat. Thankfully, they are a good company to work with and repaired/replaced my device with no hesitation.
Brittany H.
I'm not normally a fan of in ear headphones but these were gifted to me and I love my regular beats so I wanted to give them a shot. Easy set up via Bluetooth and found it maintained a connection throughout my workouts and my walks. They are very lightweight and you almost forget they are in your ear. They are an investment since they are priced but well worth it in my opinion
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
My husband and I both have a pair of these beats, him the red and i the grey with pink. We bought these for working out as well as running. My husband tried a cheaper brand before I convinced him to get these and he could not hear well. They are very easy to use and hold charge very well. I would recommend to anyone looking for light durable wireless headphones.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I recently purchased these earphones (Florescent yellow & Grey.) They are pure bliss to my ears! I purchased them at Best Buy where they matched the price. (Found a website that had these on sale!) And have kept using them since. I enjoy them when working out because they don't get in the way of my routine, and motivate me to keep going. Looking forward to buying some for my boyfriend as a gift.
Amy T.
I received powerbeats2 wireless for my birthday from my husband for when I work out. I love how quickly the earphones charge and I was surprised that they actually last as long as they said they would (6 hours). It's also nice that they have different sized rubber ear pieces so you can get a more customized fit for your ears, something I have always struggled with. It's really nice not having a cord get in your way when you work out. They are pricey but for how much I run and lift, they are worth the price. Still going strong.
Teralyn W.
Love them!! They were originally my boyfriend's, but I "borrowed" them till they became mine. :)

They are awesome. I use them at work and at the gym or when we are taking a long drive and he has control over the radio. The sound is clear and they allow for a freedom of movement that is wonderful. I'm going to have to save up to buy him a pair
Heidi C.
I love the wireless feature. It's so wonderful to have a tiny, ear bud without wires. I really like how they come with a carry case and 3 different sized ear buds. The sound quality is just ok. A lot of bass, which is fine for workout music. However, not fine if you're listening to a meditation program while in bed. I would give 5 stars if the bass were adjustable.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?