BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Love the quality of these, can't go wrong. And these are perfect for working out.! They won't get yanked out of your ears like regular apple headphones, the hook attached really allows the headphones to stay secure
Amanda A.
Akron, OH
I got these because I have small ears and thought they would stay in play when I worked out . They were just ok for placement , the sound is good but they just don't stay where I want them when I'm working out .
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The beat you can use during your workout. Got them on @amazon and so happy I did. Easy to secure and they stay put! You won't be disappointed. I've tried a lot of different brands and so far these are my favorites.
Yajaira P.
I just bought these yesterday color pink/grey. Been wanting to buy them for the longest since they came out. What a big disappointed with the sound quality. I don't understand why the big 5 stars rating and everyone saying it sounds good. When honestly the sound its very cheap. No bass at all. I have few Beats products I have the Beats beat box that I am very satisfied with the purchase I made. My son has the headphones that he received from Xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged. But the powerbeats 2 its just sound too cheap to me. Today i am going to return them back. Thinking of checking on Bose instead. What a big disappointment and I was so happy at first. :(
Aurelio O.
Got these as a gift love them! I use them all the time when I work out the sound is great blocks out everything! Compare to other headphones one of the best ones I've used. They are kinda pricy but well worth it. Most definitely would recommend to a friend or so!
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I actually got these in gray and pink after trying my husband's out first. I hate paying so much for headphones but this is well worth it. I hate cords especially when I'm doing chores around the house. They get cought everywhere and these are perfect for walking, running, cleaning or when your baby is trying to sleep but you want to watch your favorite show on Netflix!

Yea these are great!
I highly recommend them.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
I love these because they don't fall out of my ears! Whenever I run other headphones tend to fall out or hit me in the face. On top of that it blocks out other noises. I would definitely recommend this product!
Megan L.
Techie Expert Level 2
Had them for a week and I love them! They don’t fall out of my ears and the sound is great! I’d rather spend the money on one pair then multiple, even though they are a bit expensive.
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
I love beats headphone! Such good quality, more on the pricey side but if you take care of them they will last forever! I’ve had mine for 3 years and they still sound new!
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
has anyone had issues with the sound quality or music cutting out?