BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Stacy Y.
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas. They sound amazing. But the little plastic thing that goes around the ears breaks so easily! It's ridiculous! Not only that but the battery doesn't seem to last as long as it claims to last
Weston M.
Best money spent. I have owned mine for 2 years and never seem to let me down. The sound is great and they connect to your phone immediately once Turned on. The battery life is around 2 1/2 hours none stop maybe a little longer. But I definitely enjoy having them. Best money spent on headphones . Thanks beats!
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Looooove these. They stay still the hold the battery for at least five hours playing music nonstop. I like that the voice button is right there and can pause my music
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Love the quality of these, can't go wrong. And these are perfect for working out.! They won't get yanked out of your ears like regular apple headphones, the hook attached really allows the headphones to stay secure
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
The beat you can use during your workout. Got them on @amazon and so happy I did. Easy to secure and they stay put! You won't be disappointed. I've tried a lot of different brands and so far these are my favorites.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Yajaira P.
I just bought these yesterday color pink/grey. Been wanting to buy them for the longest since they came out. What a big disappointed with the sound quality. I don't understand why the big 5 stars rating and everyone saying it sounds good. When honestly the sound its very cheap. No bass at all. I have few Beats products I have the Beats beat box that I am very satisfied with the purchase I made. My son has the headphones that he received from Xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged. But the powerbeats 2 its just sound too cheap to me. Today i am going to return them back. Thinking of checking on Bose instead. What a big disappointment and I was so happy at first. :(
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Finally ear phones that stay in and on my ear while I work out!
Great sound, wish they went a little louder... but I suppose I don't need to damage my hearing.
The wireless is a huge bonus! They hold charge well so I can go several days with out worrying about charging them.
Would recommend!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Best decision I have ever made. They are a little pricey, but I love them. they are so easy to grab on the go and compatible with many devices and cancels out the sounds around you.
Aurelio O.
Got these as a gift love them! I use them all the time when I work out the sound is great blocks out everything! Compare to other headphones one of the best ones I've used. They are kinda pricy but well worth it. Most definitely would recommend to a friend or so!
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .