BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
I got these headphones for Christmas and they are really excellent. I mostly use them at the gym and the sound quality is excellent. The battery life is much better than expected- I usually only charge them once a week.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I'm obsessed with my powerbeats! They are so easy to use and don't get in the way at the gym! They stay in my ear and I don't have to worry about one falling out of my ear and my whole phone going flying off the treadmill. The sound is pretty good and I highly recommend!
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this item! these headphones are perfect . Everything i ever wanted in a headphone. Nice sound quality and great fit to the ear also wireless connect with Bluetooth. They are pricey but last for a long to time its totally worth it. Buy these headphones Now !!!!
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love these headphones. I appreciate the way they came with different size earbuds and the price for the quality is very affordable. I'm able to not only listen to music but also carry on a hands free conversation without nah muffled sounds. Definitely would recommend
Charleen A.
Rosedale , MD
Techie Expert Level 1
Best headphones ever. I run and workout in these. The sound is amazing and they're very easy to use and works great with my iPhone. I bought these on amazon. I would definitely purchase these earphones again.
Hannah W.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love these headphones! I workout about 3-5 times a week and use them all of the time. They stay on your ears while you sweat and jump around and they get really loud. I would highly recommend these headphones to anyone looking for some wireless options.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I mainly wanted these for working out. I loved my beats studio but they would slide off my head during some workouts. These stay put no matter what I'm doing and have a long Bluetooth range. I leave my phone at my locker and still get music anywhere in the gym I go.
Hailee B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these headphones for several reasons! First they have a small pouch like container you can put in, making them very easy to travel with. Second the batter life of these little guys lasts a while! Third, they stay in your ears and do not fall out!
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
me encantan estos audifonos son un poco costosos pero valen la pena el sonido es mucho mejor que cualquier otros audifonos, son excellentes para practicar deportes y el tamano es perfecto, sin duda los mejores, los volveria a comprar otra vez mas.
Stacy Y.
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas. They sound amazing. But the little plastic thing that goes around the ears breaks so easily! It's ridiculous! Not only that but the battery doesn't seem to last as long as it claims to last
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Does anyone have a problem with the charge? It seems as though my sons beats die very quick.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
For those of you who have used these for a few months or more, have they lasted? Sweat proof?