BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #9 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I like the wireless feature of the beats. I use it for studying, cleaning around the house, and mainly for working out. I bought my beats by dre at Target during a sale. I have not tried any other wireless headphones but I really enjoyed using this brand. It was around $200 dollars which is a lot for me, but I bought one for myself and my boyfriend. lol Sadly, my headphones were stolen! Once I save up I'll buy another set! :)
Piper B.
Green Bay, WI
I love these! not only do they work great, but beats has awesome customer service. I accidentally squished my headphones and broke the ear piece, and they sent me a replacement in 2 days! The sound quality is great, the battery last fairly long and they charge fast. I have never had a problem with them staying on my ears. I have my tragus pierced and these do not get in the way like most headphones do
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love these headphones. I got them for my birthday and I love them. I love that they fit well and allow me to be active. I love that I can move around without getting the headphone cord caught up in my movements. My favorite is that I am able to turn up the volume or answer my calls without actually getting my phone out. Would recommend for anyone who is a on the move all of the time.
Jarita Y.
I received my Powerbeats as the yearly student gift for buying an iPhone. In the beginning, I did enjoy them but as time went on, the sound quality starts to deteriorate. The sound isn't as crisp as my $50 Bluetooth headphones from Target. The battery drained after 2 hrs after they promised a 6 hr battery life. I would not recommend unless you just want them as a status symbol.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a pair of these and i can not live without them! I have an issue with them once where they wouldnt connect with my phone but after a day of trying to figure it out and not getting any support, i left them alone and the next day they worked just normal. I love that they are noise canceling and bluetooth. I can do anything while on the phone or listening to music.
Prin C.
The only headphones I use to workout. Sound is clear and precise. I love that these headphones are wireless. I can jump, run and do just about everything without the headphones falling. Also, I can make and receive calls through the headphones. A must buy.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
If you're looking for a good set of headphones working out, these are perfect. Yes, they are pricey I will tell you this, they're long lasting. You can order them online like Amazon.
I would say that I will keep upgrading with this brand. The only down fall is the battery life, but other than that, I love'
Jocelyn C.
These headphones are amazing! I normally run so before I was using headphones that plugged into your phone and it was a hassle when running outside since I had to hold it everywhere. These headphones are simple to put on, the battery life is amazing and I am still charged after 5 days at the gym!
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
I got these headphones for Christmas and they are really excellent. I mostly use them at the gym and the sound quality is excellent. The battery life is much better than expected- I usually only charge them once a week.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I was initially against buying these. I thought they were overpriced and I'd tried a few other of the Beats products and had felt the quality wasn't worth the cost. But after going thru several pairs of other headphones and earbuds I finally gave the power beats a try. They get super loud and I LOVE them for phone calls. I get all day battery life. From the start of my long commute every morning, throughout my work day and workout, and back home. They stay on my larger ears (and adjust for my brothers smaller ears - he bought and loves a pair he got after seeing how much I liked mine) and they handle sweat well. I broke my original pair by accident when I stepped on them and had to immediately go out and replace that day as I would have been lost without them.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .