BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought these in the airport duty free a couple of years ago. I already had the large headphones and wanted something I could use for the gym. The sound quality was ok, but I don't think it's as good as the normal buds. I can't wear the normal buds at the gym though cause they don't stay in my ears, which is the main reason I bought these ones. Also, I like that they're wireless. However, they started falling apart recently. The volume button cover has completely fallen off and can't be put back on. No idea why because they were used lightly, maybe once a week for an hour or two, and they weren't damaged.

Wouldn't buy them again given the sound quality wasn't great and physical quality is quite poor.
Kaila F.
Techie Expert Level 1
Where do I even begin, I originally bought my first pair about three years ago and loved them. That is until they broke for the first time. I did everything I could to keep them in a safe place so they did not get broken but somehow it still happened. The actual ear bud (the piece that goes in the ear) had completely separated from the headphones. Now don't get me wrong the sound quality was beautiful, and they didn't give too much of a hassle to get them replaced.
Now for the second time they broke it was literally the same issue, and I did everything I was told to do to keep that issue from happening and it happened again so now I just use my iPhone headphones because I feel that if I;m paying that much money for headphones they should last and not be made out of cheap materials.
Jessica D.
Houston
I absolutely love this product. I use them on a nearly daily basis. The sound quality is superb. I love that it does a really good job canceling out noise which is perfect for when I work out. I also love the color selections they have available. I highly recommend this product.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Great for medium to small ears! My dad has big ears and didn’t like these they didn’t fit well to his ears but I got try these out when I flew from Orlando to New Orleans and they were a dream! Barely heard any outside noise and don’t fall out when I’m working out! The battery lasts forever and I am so glad I got them! BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
Beatrice M.
Kenosha, WI
I have been using these headphones for all my workouts for the past 2 years! They are great quality and never fall out while I am working out. I used them every single day and they are still functioning just as good. I absolutely love these headphones! I would never go back to another type of headphones again.
Daniela F.
Sacramento, CA
I have the power beats in red, really nice easy to used expensive for me also I sweet a lot and I think that makes it stop working I had one pair and stop working got a second pair and the same thing happen after the year of warranty soooo I did not buy it again for me this beats suck.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
These are the best headphones on the planet! Only problem is that the charger is sooooo small, it’s really easy to lose but other than that I love these headphones! I wish I could afford them for the whole family buuuut I got them free with my Mac last year.
Ana L.
Towson, MD
I love these earphones! They are great for running, do not fly off my ears and they are very light. I like that the strap between the two ear buds can be hung around your neck when you are not using the earphones, yet it does not dangle when you run.
Danielle V.
My husband got a pair of these and I used them for the first time yesterday. I loved them! They don’t fall off and they come with different size buds ronget the perfect size for your ear. They are so confy. I definitely need my own!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about wireless headphones for the sake of them falling out when I run, but they stay in great! I love the white color of these. Sound quality is great but it can be a little annoying if your WiFi goes in and out since it’s connected via WiFi/ Bluetooth.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?