BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought these in the airport duty free a couple of years ago. I already had the large headphones and wanted something I could use for the gym. The sound quality was ok, but I don't think it's as good as the normal buds. I can't wear the normal buds at the gym though cause they don't stay in my ears, which is the main reason I bought these ones. Also, I like that they're wireless. However, they started falling apart recently. The volume button cover has completely fallen off and can't be put back on. No idea why because they were used lightly, maybe once a week for an hour or two, and they weren't damaged.

Wouldn't buy them again given the sound quality wasn't great and physical quality is quite poor.
Beatrice M.
Kenosha, WI
I have been using these headphones for all my workouts for the past 2 years! They are great quality and never fall out while I am working out. I used them every single day and they are still functioning just as good. I absolutely love these headphones! I would never go back to another type of headphones again.
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I have never in my 27 years of living have had a pair of earphones last as long as these!! I’ve had them for 3 years and they still work like I just got them. The wireless Bluetooth connection is so convenient. Easy and fast to charge.
Danielle V.
My husband got a pair of these and I used them for the first time yesterday. I loved them! They don’t fall off and they come with different size buds ronget the perfect size for your ear. They are so confy. I definitely need my own!
Kady D.
Grasonville
I use these for working out and cleaning. I love them, they block out other sound and have a great sound quality. I washed them once accidentally and they still worked perfect lol so they were worth the money!
Kristen G.
Carver , MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about wireless headphones for the sake of them falling out when I run, but they stay in great! I love the white color of these. Sound quality is great but it can be a little annoying if your WiFi goes in and out since it’s connected via WiFi/ Bluetooth.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
These are the best headphones on the planet! Only problem is that the charger is sooooo small, it’s really easy to lose but other than that I love these headphones! I wish I could afford them for the whole family buuuut I got them free with my Mac last year.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I love going to the gym and working out with my wireless Beats! I don’t have to worry about any cord or even holding my phone. They usually stay charged about 3 days and charge back up quickly.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Carolina A.
Falls Church
I hated these. They ended up breaking after only a few months, they didn't cancel out surrounding noise, the sound on them was awful, they constantly fell out of my ears. They were expensive too, and it definitely was not worth the price. I think the studio 2.0 wireless beats are WAY better and worth more for the price.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
has anyone had issues with the sound quality or music cutting out?