BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
kai f.
Techie Expert Level 1
Where do I even begin, I originally bought my first pair about three years ago and loved them. That is until they broke for the first time. I did everything I could to keep them in a safe place so they did not get broken but somehow it still happened. The actual ear bud (the piece that goes in the ear) had completely separated from the headphones. Now don't get me wrong the sound quality was beautiful, and they didn't give too much of a hassle to get them replaced.
Now for the second time they broke it was literally the same issue, and I did everything I was told to do to keep that issue from happening and it happened again so now I just use my iPhone headphones because I feel that if I;m paying that much money for headphones they should last and not be made out of cheap materials.
Beatrice M.
Kenosha, WI
I have been using these headphones for all my workouts for the past 2 years! They are great quality and never fall out while I am working out. I used them every single day and they are still functioning just as good. I absolutely love these headphones! I would never go back to another type of headphones again.
Leen X.
I bought mine at Best Buy for around $149.99 during promotion times. This is probably my first go to headphones when working out at the gym. They are light, convenient, and easy to use. The quality is actually great too. It’s way better than knock off brands out there that try to copy the style. The only issue I had was sometimes it kept pausing my songs or skipping my songs with just slight touch of check skin on the audio piece which really threw me off, but overall it was very random, but still till this day after 3 years of use and they still work fine. Battery usage does pretty good too!
Daniela F.
Sacramento, CA
I have the power beats in red, really nice easy to used expensive for me also I sweet a lot and I think that makes it stop working I had one pair and stop working got a second pair and the same thing happen after the year of warranty soooo I did not buy it again for me this beats suck.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Ana L.
Towson, MD
I love these earphones! They are great for running, do not fly off my ears and they are very light. I like that the strap between the two ear buds can be hung around your neck when you are not using the earphones, yet it does not dangle when you run.
Danielle V.
My husband got a pair of these and I used them for the first time yesterday. I loved them! They don’t fall off and they come with different size buds ronget the perfect size for your ear. They are so confy. I definitely need my own!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about wireless headphones for the sake of them falling out when I run, but they stay in great! I love the white color of these. Sound quality is great but it can be a little annoying if your WiFi goes in and out since it’s connected via WiFi/ Bluetooth.
tasha m.
Cumberland
Had these for over a year and loved them until my dog ate them :( Loved who great it was to not have to worry about a cord. My only complaint is that I seemed to have to charge then every few hours.
Lucia D.
Lewisville
Love my wireleas beats ! Very discrete - it was suggested by TMobile rep as a good device to hide in coat while approaching my car late at night could have someone on standby on my phone ..smart!
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Does anyone have a problem with the charge? It seems as though my sons beats die very quick.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
For those of you who have used these for a few months or more, have they lasted? Sweat proof?