BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
kai f.
Techie Expert Level 1
Where do I even begin, I originally bought my first pair about three years ago and loved them. That is until they broke for the first time. I did everything I could to keep them in a safe place so they did not get broken but somehow it still happened. The actual ear bud (the piece that goes in the ear) had completely separated from the headphones. Now don't get me wrong the sound quality was beautiful, and they didn't give too much of a hassle to get them replaced.
Now for the second time they broke it was literally the same issue, and I did everything I was told to do to keep that issue from happening and it happened again so now I just use my iPhone headphones because I feel that if I;m paying that much money for headphones they should last and not be made out of cheap materials.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these beats. I had the first version but this one is so much better. The battery life lasts longer. The fit is about the same and I appreciate that it comes with a variety of ear bud sizes to have a good fit.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
Tried this out, was not a big fan. wish they where easier to put in and out. wish it was the same charging wire as iphone like other products. the case sucks. it is not enclosed everything sticks to it, small do not feel safe leaving headphones in there
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am not really a fan of theri earbuds. I am more of a fan of the bigger headphones because I feel like they get louder. However, I did like the fact that I was able to put these in my purse and not worry about them taking much space. I would recommend.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I really enjoyed these. It’s super easy to just throw them in and not have to fight with a long lengthy wire my entire workout! The quality of sound is about a 7 out of a 10... I believe it could be better.. I liked them more when I first got them then I do now. Technology is always changing and I think they’ll be made better in the future! But definitely good for a person wanting to get in a quick workout without a long wire in the way
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I got these comlimentary with a purchase of my laptop as a college student deal. I use these all the time when Im working out so i do not have extra strings flying around because those become uncomfrtorable when i am running. I reccommend this product to anyone who hates the cords of to normal earphones
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
My husband bought me these BEATS by Dr. Dre as a Christmas gift a few years ago.  I have been obsessed with them ever since! They work great, and theyre "cordless" which is great! I use them with my iPhone for working out, and my iPad when i'm Netflixing!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
The best headphones you can find! So worth every penny. They charge really fast and the battery lasts a long time. Amazing sound quality. These are perfect for my open office environment- the wireless aspect makes it super easy to be productive.
Amanda A.
Akron, OH
I got these because I have small ears and thought they would stay in play when I worked out . They were just ok for placement , the sound is good but they just don't stay where I want them when I'm working out .
Perry J.
Richmond, VA
I don't have any of these yet but I am looking to get some soon. I like to wear headphones when I work out and the other Beats are too bulky and regular headphone usually fall out of my ear for some reason. I've only heard good things about these and can't wait until I get a pair of my own!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Are these or the newer powerbeats 3 compatible with Samsung or just Apple products?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
For those of you who have used these for a few months or more, have they lasted? Sweat proof?
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
So expensive! Worths the price?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Do these still block out outside sounds like the other beats ?
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
A couple questions: 1) how pricey are these? 2) are they worth it? I need a good pair of headphones to job with and I always end up ripping my cord out of my ear or phone accidentally. Help.