ray r.
Loveland, OH

Are these better than apple headphones?

Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
These headphones are amazing. The only problem I have with them is that the rubber on the volume control wears off. I had to ship mine to get fixed!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
1 year, 4 months ago
Oh my gosh yes!! I have these and I use to be able to wear these for 10-hour shifts at work... my point...they're super comfortable and fantastic sound!!! You won't regret buying these! Ps. I bought mine for $70 refurbished so I got a good deal! 👍🏼😁🤗