Nelda V.
Davis, California

Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?

Alake T.
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Totally worth the price. Sound quality is awesome. It is sweatproof and it stays in my ear when working out or running. Amazon sometimes lower the price and stores like Best Buy and Target will price match.
Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Bolton, CT
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes. They are loud, comfortable for both long phone calls and intense workouts. Great call quality, all day battery life. Stays on my ears!!! I've tried several different headphones/ earbuds and these by far are the best.
Jennifer
Jennifer
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes! the quality of these are great, i have gone threw a few off name brand ones and they seem to break or stop working. these are so clear. Worth it just to not have the cord always getting in the way while I workout.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
2 years, 8 months ago
I just got these 2 weeks ago and I LOVE them!!! They are definitely worth the price in my opinion! I can do burpees while working out and the stay in my ears!