BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #6 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I was initially against buying these. I thought they were overpriced and I'd tried a few other of the Beats products and had felt the quality wasn't worth the cost. But after going thru several pairs of other headphones and earbuds I finally gave the power beats a try. They get super loud and I LOVE them for phone calls. I get all day battery life. From the start of my long commute every morning, throughout my work day and workout, and back home. They stay on my larger ears (and adjust for my brothers smaller ears - he bought and loves a pair he got after seeing how much I liked mine) and they handle sweat well. I broke my original pair by accident when I stepped on them and had to immediately go out and replace that day as I would have been lost without them.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Shaiska S.
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I actually got these in gray and pink after trying my husband's out first. I hate paying so much for headphones but this is well worth it. I hate cords especially when I'm doing chores around the house. They get cought everywhere and these are perfect for walking, running, cleaning or when your baby is trying to sleep but you want to watch your favorite show on Netflix!

Yea these are great!
I highly recommend them.
Encino, CA
I recently purchased these earphones (Florescent yellow & Grey.) They are pure bliss to my ears! I purchased them at Best Buy where they matched the price. (Found a website that had these on sale!) And have kept using them since. I enjoy them when working out because they don't get in the way of my routine, and motivate me to keep going. Looking forward to buying some for my boyfriend as a gift.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
These are some amazingly awesome headphones, I've owned two pairs now. The first power beats I owned got stolen, I couldn't go back to my wired Apple headphones because the sound quality of my Power beats 2.0 was too good. They seamlessly charge within an hour or less for over 8 hours of listening time, they come with 4 ear buds that are very comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I'm not normally a fan of in ear headphones but these were gifted to me and I love my regular beats so I wanted to give them a shot. Easy set up via Bluetooth and found it maintained a connection throughout my workouts and my walks. They are very lightweight and you almost forget they are in your ear. They are an investment since they are priced but well worth it in my opinion
Candace R.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
My husband and I both have a pair of these beats, him the red and i the grey with pink. We bought these for working out as well as running. My husband tried a cheaper brand before I convinced him to get these and he could not hear well. They are very easy to use and hold charge very well. I would recommend to anyone looking for light durable wireless headphones.
Gabby J.
Gabby J.
Syracuse, NY
I bought these for my boyfriend for Valentines day last year, and he uses them everyday at the gym. Very good sound (so much that he cant hear me talking....no wonder why he loves them so much hehe). They are much more accessible at the gym without a cord hanging down and getting caught on things. Highly recommend to that gym buff, and music lover you know!
nelly b.
nelly b.
I got these headphones as a christmas present so a couple months ago, I go to the gym and being a girl bottoms never have pockets so its difficult to find a place to be carrying your phone. Having these has been so amazing and the sound of them blocks everyone out, they are very comfortable on your ear as well as the battery life lasts you a very long time!
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.
Love them!! They were originally my boyfriend's, but I "borrowed" them till they became mine. :)

They are awesome. I use them at work and at the gym or when we are taking a long drive and he has control over the radio. The sound is clear and they allow for a freedom of movement that is wonderful. I'm going to have to save up to buy him a pair
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .