BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Maddy H.
New York
I love these headphones but I am super let down, I bought them a year ago and the left ear piece broke and they cannot replace it which sucks. Great sound and they stay charged for 24 hours which is great! I love them I do but do research before buying because the fact that it broke already is very upsetting!
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought these in the airport duty free a couple of years ago. I already had the large headphones and wanted something I could use for the gym. The sound quality was ok, but I don't think it's as good as the normal buds. I can't wear the normal buds at the gym though cause they don't stay in my ears, which is the main reason I bought these ones. Also, I like that they're wireless. However, they started falling apart recently. The volume button cover has completely fallen off and can't be put back on. No idea why because they were used lightly, maybe once a week for an hour or two, and they weren't damaged.

Wouldn't buy them again given the sound quality wasn't great and physical quality is quite poor.
Beatrice M.
Kenosha, WI
I have been using these headphones for all my workouts for the past 2 years! They are great quality and never fall out while I am working out. I used them every single day and they are still functioning just as good. I absolutely love these headphones! I would never go back to another type of headphones again.
Adiona B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these earphones so much better than using regular earphones that come with your phone. Since they’re wireless you don’t have to keep your phone on you while you workout and can just leave it on the floor next to you which was a big deal for me. The sound is amazing and they actually stay in hour ears. I thought they would be a little awkward because of the way they look but they aren’t at all when you put them on. They don’t fall out when you run and the sound is amazing. They’re a little expensive but definitely worth the buy if you go to the gym everyday
Alli W.
I like these headphones a lot. The sound is pretty good and they don't get in the way when I am exercising. My only complaint about these headphones is the battery life. These die so fast and it's pretty irritating. I would still recommend these to others.
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I have never in my 27 years of living have had a pair of earphones last as long as these!! I’ve had them for 3 years and they still work like I just got them. The wireless Bluetooth connection is so convenient. Easy and fast to charge.
Danielle V.
My husband got a pair of these and I used them for the first time yesterday. I loved them! They don’t fall off and they come with different size buds ronget the perfect size for your ear. They are so confy. I definitely need my own!
Kady D.
Grasonville
I use these for working out and cleaning. I love them, they block out other sound and have a great sound quality. I washed them once accidentally and they still worked perfect lol so they were worth the money!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about wireless headphones for the sake of them falling out when I run, but they stay in great! I love the white color of these. Sound quality is great but it can be a little annoying if your WiFi goes in and out since it’s connected via WiFi/ Bluetooth.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
These are the best headphones on the planet! Only problem is that the charger is sooooo small, it’s really easy to lose but other than that I love these headphones! I wish I could afford them for the whole family buuuut I got them free with my Mac last year.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .