BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
kai f.
Techie Expert
Where do I even begin, I originally bought my first pair about three years ago and loved them. That is until they broke for the first time. I did everything I could to keep them in a safe place so they did not get broken but somehow it still happened. The actual ear bud (the piece that goes in the ear) had completely separated from the headphones. Now don't get me wrong the sound quality was beautiful, and they didn't give too much of a hassle to get them replaced.
Now for the second time they broke it was literally the same issue, and I did everything I was told to do to keep that issue from happening and it happened again so now I just use my iPhone headphones because I feel that if I;m paying that much money for headphones they should last and not be made out of cheap materials.
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert
I am not really a fan of theri earbuds. I am more of a fan of the bigger headphones because I feel like they get louder. However, I did like the fact that I was able to put these in my purse and not worry about them taking much space. I would recommend.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I really enjoyed these. It’s super easy to just throw them in and not have to fight with a long lengthy wire my entire workout! The quality of sound is about a 7 out of a 10... I believe it could be better.. I liked them more when I first got them then I do now. Technology is always changing and I think they’ll be made better in the future! But definitely good for a person wanting to get in a quick workout without a long wire in the way
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert
I got these comlimentary with a purchase of my laptop as a college student deal. I use these all the time when Im working out so i do not have extra strings flying around because those become uncomfrtorable when i am running. I reccommend this product to anyone who hates the cords of to normal earphones
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Techie Expert
My husband bought me these BEATS by Dr. Dre as a Christmas gift a few years ago.  I have been obsessed with them ever since! They work great, and theyre "cordless" which is great! I use them with my iPhone for working out, and my iPad when i'm Netflixing!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
The best headphones you can find! So worth every penny. They charge really fast and the battery lasts a long time. Amazing sound quality. These are perfect for my open office environment- the wireless aspect makes it super easy to be productive.
Amanda A.
Akron, OH
I got these because I have small ears and thought they would stay in play when I worked out . They were just ok for placement , the sound is good but they just don't stay where I want them when I'm working out .
Perry J.
Richmond, VA
I don't have any of these yet but I am looking to get some soon. I like to wear headphones when I work out and the other Beats are too bulky and regular headphone usually fall out of my ear for some reason. I've only heard good things about these and can't wait until I get a pair of my own!
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Techie Expert
In love with these headphones. I was hesitant to buy them for a long time because of the price but I had one of the big original beats and I wore them for years and they still looked and worked like they were brand new so I figured I'd get my use out of them. I use them everyday at the gym and who knew not having a cord could be so great. It's so nice to not have to worry about yanking the headphones out of your ear or getting tangled up in your cord. You can set your phone down away from you and do you workout without any cord in the way. The shape helps keep the earbuds firmly in your ears which makes it even better for working out. The sound quality is great and overall I would recommend them even for the price.
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
At first, I really loved these headphones. They had great reception and were extremely comfortable to wear. However, they became dysfunctional within two months of use. They would not turn on, and would not hold a charge.. even after multiple attempts to reset them. I do sweat a lot when I work out; and I feel like this may have affected the lifetime of the headphones. I'm not sure why this would happen if they claim sweat-resistance. Kinda disappointed.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Priscilla G.
So I have an iPhone and honestly like the sound on my apple earphones.. The only thing i don't like is that they're not wireless :/ sound is great though, my question is are these earphones worth it and better sound than the apple earphones?
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I like how these sound & i like how they hang on your ear .