BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #10 in Headphones

Flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. Powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. Powerbeats earphones are specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise you can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your mp3 player during your workout.

BEATS by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones
  • "My son has the headphones that he received from xmas from his godparents the sound quality its averaged." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a tough time paying for these, but they are well worth it!" in 1 review
Christine K.
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
I went to the Apple store to buy some beats, and I'm so glad that I did! I was looking for something light weight that I could workout and run with, without feeling tied down to some bulky cord. The only downside to these headphones is that they are expensive. But when it comes to the Bluetooth capability, on the box it says that it will only last for 30 feet from where your phone is, that is not true. I would say it would run about 80 feet, which is awesome.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert
These are some amazingly awesome headphones, I've owned two pairs now. The first power beats I owned got stolen, I couldn't go back to my wired Apple headphones because the sound quality of my Power beats 2.0 was too good. They seamlessly charge within an hour or less for over 8 hours of listening time, they come with 4 ear buds that are very comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Candace R.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
My husband and I both have a pair of these beats, him the red and i the grey with pink. We bought these for working out as well as running. My husband tried a cheaper brand before I convinced him to get these and he could not hear well. They are very easy to use and hold charge very well. I would recommend to anyone looking for light durable wireless headphones.
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.
Love them!! They were originally my boyfriend's, but I "borrowed" them till they became mine. :)

They are awesome. I use them at work and at the gym or when we are taking a long drive and he has control over the radio. The sound is clear and they allow for a freedom of movement that is wonderful. I'm going to have to save up to buy him a pair
Jesynia R.
Jesynia R.
Wahiawa, HI
Bought this for my husband. He is a complete gym rat. So he takes these all the time to the gym. He says it's great because can listen to music off his phone and not get the cords pulled. It's simple to charge and doesn't take long. Good sound quality and great material quality. Thinking about buying myself a pair now.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I got this headphones for my birthday and I absolutely love them. I'm a gym junkie so I use them daily. They are very comfy and the fact that they are wireless is awesome! I had the solo beats prior and the cable would get tangled or on way. This are just perfect! I definitely recommend them.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Techie Expert
I bought these (in blue/gray) for my boyfriend for Christmas and was very happy with what I received. The headphones are very sleek and stylish and have all the capabilities you'd want in normal headphones, without the wires. These will be much better for use at the gym, running, etc.
Maurice C.
Maurice C.
Mcallen, TX
They work wonderful for gym time. I love that they are hassle free and easy to use. The sound quality is seamless and the power of the speaker is second to none. Being a speech language pathologist this can be a littler concerning for hearing safety but I do enjoy them.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
I love these headphones for when I work out in the gym or when I go on a run. They are definitely pricey but worth it. I bought mine at Best Buy. They have great sales people who are very knowledgeable on products. I would absolutely buy again for a gift for my family.
Eric R.
Eric R.
Victorville, CA
The Sound quality on these is better than average, they also fit nicely around your ear. They hold a charge for a long time and are durable. If you spent a little more money you can get something better from competitors, but otherwise no complaints about this product.
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
I am actually buying these today and have seen the various colors online. What color do you have?
Mary D.
Mary D.
I want to try these to start working out. Are they easy to wear while running or lifting weights I imaging them being in the way!
Nelda V.
Nelda V.
Davis, California
Are these actually worth the price when compared to other wireless headphones out there?
ray r.
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Are these better than apple headphones?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone have a problem with the charge? It seems as though my sons beats die very quick.