BY BEATS

Totally portable The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you're carrying out the door. So you'll always have high-quality sound wherever you are. Tap to amplify Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song. Tap to stereo The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right. Rechargeable battery One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac's USB port to any outlet. see more...

Erika A.
Liberal, KS
My husband bought one of these about 2/3 yes ago and we loved i. Til about last week we tried using it and it would not connect to Bluetooth nor will it keep a charge. Definitely not purchasing another considering how much it is and how long it lasted
Andrea B.
Casa Grande
Love that this small enough to toss in my backpack for a hike but not made for kids. Wasn't as durable as I thought it would be.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco
TABI3 t.
Bonjour, j'adore tous les produits de cette entreprise si vous me permettez de revoir ce produit je vous en serais reconnaissant. Je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les consultant dans mes vidéos dans le but d'encourager les gens à acheter sur Internet et en même temps aider l'entreprise à promouvoir de bonnes nouvelles. Cordialement.
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We have been reviewing the latest and greatest technology since 2016 We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

adlane b.
mostaganem
This is a much much better case than the one that comes with the pill. Plus it comes in different colors so I could get pink to match my nicki minaj 2.0 pill. The case is very hard and durable material so I do not worry about my pill getting damaged during travel. It fits very snugly and isn't bulky at all. I now use the original case to hold the cables and charging accessories. Great case, recommended.
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
This is the best , because have a amazing perfomance . I used every day in my live. This is part of my live ! Thanks !
Alex S.
Excelente y cómoda corneta amplificadora de sonido con un buen diseño y de muy buena marca y calidad desear probarla
Aaliyah A.
I don’t have this. I would like to buy it.
Jawad H.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.