BY BEATS #36 in Cell Phone Accessories

Totally portable The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you're carrying out the door. So you'll always have high-quality sound wherever you are. Tap to amplify Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song. Tap to stereo The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right. Rechargeable battery One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac's USB port to any outlet. see more...

hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco
adlane b.
mostaganem
This is a much much better case than the one that comes with the pill. Plus it comes in different colors so I could get pink to match my nicki minaj 2.0 pill. The case is very hard and durable material so I do not worry about my pill getting damaged during travel. It fits very snugly and isn't bulky at all. I now use the original case to hold the cables and charging accessories. Great case, recommended.