BY NONE

Get the party started wherever you are with the Beats by Dre Pill 2. 0 Speaker. It's small enough to grip in your hand while putting out rich and powerful sound that easily fills a room or enlivens outdoor gatherings. Control the speaker from up to 30 feet away with any Bluetooth-enabled device, or plug in your audio device if it's not Bluetooth enabled. If you want to pump up the volume or create a stereo effect, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled device with two separate Pill speakers to amplify your sound, or set one speaker as the left output and the other as the right output. The Pill 2. 0 can also synch any Bluetooth-enabled device to an external speaker system if you'd rather have your tunes blasting through your home stereo system or you want to watch a movie on your computer with surround sound. Possibilities abound. This portable, wireless speaker runs on a rechargeable battery, and is capable of charging your phone or external device if needed. It includes a built-in microphone so you can conference call from anywhere, and take or make calls without touching your phone. It weighs less than a pound and slides into a carrying case complete with a carabiner for easy transport. Heck, you can even have you're tunes rolling while you're hanging off a tall crag somewhere. Like we said, possibilities abound. see more...

Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love this portable speaker! The sound is so loud and the bass is really good. The battery life lasts a while which I love. I like how slim and sleek it is, it looks really good and isn't too big and bulky like most portable speakers. Such a good size for the sound!!
Jessica  H.
I got mine as a Christmas present and was skeptical about how much I would actually use this speaker. I absolutely love it!!! I use it almost daily all around my house.
Annelise I.
I love my beats pill! I can take my music anywhere! My first use of it was a picnic dinner under the stars at a local park with my boyfriend- talk about setting the mood! It's also been great for playing audio from my laptop when the volume on the laptop won't get higher, or for playing music in the kitchen while I cook!
Kristina B.
Eldred, NY
I love my speaker. I like how your able to take it anywhere you go, and it came with a nice case. The sound quality is great, you can definitely project your sound across an entire house if you needed to.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Meghan H.
How does this compare to a Bose speaker?