BEATS by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust...

Which is a better buy, and why? beats pill or bose SoundLink micro?
Always wanted to get one for just around the house or to bring to chill but ofc its a bit pricey ? Is it loud enough or worth it
Omg who else is dreaming to have that😰
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0!
Product Highlights
The battery life is outstanding.in 1 review
...by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). in 1 review
its a very good speaker, but worth the price?in 1 review
4 days agoMcdonough
is the perfect thing for your room house while you are getting dressed or working on a project. The quality is unmatched and it will sound amazing throughout the whole home. Beats are a one of a kind type of product. I would always recommend the beat speaker product
3 days agoSylvania , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this speaker it has a great base and can get up to a pretty high volume I really have no complaints about this product except that it’s a little expensive but you do get what you pay for and it can fit right in your bag for easy transport!
2 days agoRocklin, CA
I really like that it charges easily and fast and volume goes up to work for any size room or house. The sound quality is really good. The size of it is good on the go too
2 months agoDixon, IL
Last year I purchased the BEATS Pill because I needed something that had good sound quality and long battery life and this product has it all. My favorite aspect of this product it the free app. Within the app you can connect to your speaker and use a function called "DJ" where you can connect another device to your speaker without having to disconnect yourself. It's a very nifty function that I use on a daily basis.
2 months ago
I bought my Pill back in December 2014, to use at an NYE penthouse suite party in Dubai. To this day it works like new. Great sound, power lasts long, and it’s great when you have two Pills to sync up together for even more amazing sound. I hope my Pill never does on me, but if it does, I definitely will purchase another Beats over other Bluetooth speaker brands.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
It awesome the sound quality is amazing. It’s affordable and I have it for four years so far and it works like a pro. The only thing I dislike about the product is that if everyone one Bluetooth is on it’s difficult for the speaker to connect to one phone.
2 months agoWoodbridge , VA
Purchased at: Best Buy
Got this for Christmas while back but I wasn’t a big fan of it. It wasn’t very loud, easy to blow the speaker. It was easy to connect to my devices and a good size. It was also very lightly but not very good for the outdoors.
2 months ago
The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you're carrying out the door. So you'll always have high-quality sound wherever you are. The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right. One charge gives you many hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac's USB port to any outlet. Beats by Dre has gain popularity through the years. I first saw the headphones on display at the store and gave it a try. I was surprise at the quality of headphones as I listened to the music. I could hear clearly which seems like each individual instrument being played. I recently purchased the Beats pill. I love it. It has replaced all the other boom boxes and stereo equipment in my house. Now I can just carry around this device and liven up any party. I'm excited to take this to work. It comes with a micro usb charger and you can easily pair any bluetooth device with it. Now I'm thinking about purchasing the beats pill character dock to go with it.
8 days ago
I got these for free from a giveaway and I enjoy using it. Its great to use at the beach or other places since its portable, but difficult to clean if sand gets in the speaker. If I had to purchase these, I don’t think I would due to the price. I also don’t notice differences in sound compared to other speakers.
a month agoNaschitti
Good sound quality. I do like this speaker a lot. Small enough to carry around anywhere. I would recommend this speaker to anyone who likes to listen to music loud. It is simple and easy to use for those in this generation. I would purchase this again for a gift. But as of right now, it is way too pricey!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...