Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #40 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Emily G.
Lonoke, AR
I got this as a gift from a friend and they're nice, but I wouldn't pay what they ask for these. I don't see all the hype.
Tiffany R.
Lexington Park
Great sound quality when using these headphones. I loved that these came in hot pink which happens to be my favorite color.
Andrea K.
Love them! They were a gift for my birthday and I love them. They're so loud and they keep my ears warm during the winter.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I bought these for my daughter to use with our car DVD player. She loves them and I think they are super cute and trendy.
Anna T.
Harper Woods, MI
Terrible these are the worst. One of the headphone ear things have fallen out.I got these as a present and I'm disgusted
Virginia R.
Jackson, GA
Received this as a gift. Very stylish and cute with great sound and very comfortable to use. I prefer these over earbuds
Thayla r.
Medford, MA
I got this a month ago and it is one of the best things I ever bought. It is comfortable and can be so loud. Just love it
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I actually have some of these but in blue and they work sooooo good i love mine because they work good and they're blue
Nikki G.
I haven't used any other headphone as great a Beats. The sound quality can't be beat! I love the variety of colors too!
Melanie M.
Manchester, NH
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas, and the sound is out of this world! You can hear the music crystal clear!
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Do these cancel out background noise when on? BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Pink