Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #32 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Amanda B.
Lexington, SC
My daughter loves her beats headphones. They are great for trips and she never complains of hearing us talking or we do not hear her music.
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought these for my 13 year ago led daughter she loves them they have great sound quality, and our durable she dropped them a few times.
Nicole N.
Sound quality is amazing . Definitely worth the money. They are long lasting and overall a great product. Great for yourself or as a gift.
Sonia H.
I love this headphones, the olor is amazing,i don't use earphones because my ears start to hurt,but with the headphones its more comfortable
Brittney T.
Evansville, WI
Love these! Great bass and sound... Doesn't sound crackily in certain positions like many other headphones do... And the pink is gorgeous
Adriana L.
I absolutely love them. They were a bit expensive but so worth it in every aspect. I have them in pink. Never had a problem with them.
Sarah H.
Fort Campbell, KY
My little girl loves her beats by dre headphones - they are comfortable to wear, have a great sound and of course are supercute in pink
Bridget M.
Nampa, ID
Who doesn't love beats by Dee?! These headphones are phenomenal! And in pink... The best! Tuning out the world is possible with these.
Graysie H.
Moundville, AL
SUPER high sound quality, but they do feel a little tight on my head so I can't wear them for very long because it makes my ears sore.
Jaheim W.
Omg!!! These headphones are amazing. Loud and comfortable. My favorite color. I couldn't go nowhere without my headphones. Worth its
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.