Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #30 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Brittany B.
Playa Vista, CA
Love love love these headphones! The quality is amazing and the neon pink color is a show stopper. I've received a ton of compliments when using these!
Brit C.
St George, UT
Great audio keeps outside noise completely blocked out. A bit expensive. And the audio cord has worn out after just 6 months. I can't use them anymore.
Olivia S.
Jenks, OK
These headphones are quite amazing. I didn't know that the sound of music in my ears could get any better! I got mine at Best Buy on Black Friday (:
Claudia J.
Austin, TX
The sound quality on this headphones are great and i do love them but sometimes i do find the headphones to be a little uncomfortable on ny ears.
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach , FL
I purchased these for myself. The volume and comfort is fantastic. The charge last a long time. I use these to get my work shift to go by faster.
Emily B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I love these headphones! The sound quality is incredible! these headphones amplify my music perfectly. perfect way o tune out in long car rides!
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
The sound quality is exceptional. Every note is crisp and clear and the bass is powerful. Plus, they're excellent at keeping our excess noise.
Dorothy T.
I have some really similar to these except for they are red. The sound quality is superb, and they feel very comfortable on my ears and head.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
You legit always get what you pay for so these high quality sounding headphones are worth the extra bucks if you like Bass they are for you
Reina M.
Springfield, OR
I don't get the hype about these because the sound quality is terrible. I instantly returned them. The bass sounded like static in my ear.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.