Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #30 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Lumberton, TX
Bought these for my daughter and she loves them. Also if anything happens to the cord for volume etc. They also sale it separate so you do not have to buy the whole set .
Leah M.
Newark, DE
I think these are nice, the sound quality is great and the noise cancelation is fine but I feel like these are not much different from say bose, its just the brand.
Allison J.
Got a pair for Christmas and I 100% recommend. The sound quality is very clear and is very noise blocking. You don't need to turn it up loud it have your own little party
Ana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Had to get it because of its color but I kinda dislike big earphones ... Sound was so great and clear .. couldn't hear anything bc the music was that loud ...
olivia v.
I use these to edit my videos on youtube and it does a great job at blocking out noise... all my friends love these so on blackfriday i always purchase them!!!
Janneth G.
Woodland, CA
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas and she is very happy with them. I did try them on and the sound quality is great. Not my style, but good product.
Kay J.
Redford, MI
I have these along with a pair of Sony and they are great too. I just don't like how bulky they are but I prefer smaller ones anyway. The sound is very clear.
Sam T.
Cleveland, OH
Though the sound is great on these, they aren't the most comfortable. Especially for women with ear piercings it's hard to last over a half hour comfortably
Theresa W.
Afton, MI
Excellent sound quality, comfortable fit. Attractive looking.. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. I have found no other headphones with this quality sound
Krysten B.
Just bought these for my 4 year old daughter and she LOVES them. & they sound great. she has a Kindle fire hdx kids tablet and wanted matching headphones.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.