Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #36 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
CJ W.
I love anything and everything beats has made because their products are always bery good quality, but the headphones that they make are probably my favorite. These headphones block out background sound good and are really good quality. These lasted me a long time, although the only downside is that most of beats products are very expensive.
Kizzy B.
Carrollton, TX
My daughter loves her Beats by Dre cannot leave home without them. I tried them out one time when she was sleep because that's the only way I can get them and they sound wonderful. It seemed as if you could her all the beats and it was great how it toned out other noises in the back ground. I recommend to everyone it was worth the money!
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
These headphones are the bomb! They block out ALL other noise and they play music perfectly! I love the color and so glad I spent the money on them, because they are worth it!
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN
I love these. I use them on a daily basis. normally I have trouble with the cord messing up or breaking on me, I've not had any problems with this and the color is stunning
Stephanie W.
E Liverpool, OH
Great headphone for adult or child. My 10 year got these for Christmas and she loves them! The sound is crystal clear ! The headphones are of great quality and come with a storage case. Defientely would buy these again
Valerie P.
Queen creek, AZ
Never been a fan of headphones, but bought beats for myself and the sound is amazing definitely in love and would buy again. Not comparable to other brands. Beats I'll never buy another brand of headphones
Laura L.
Shelby, NC
These are a cute funky color that adds to your outfit. Music is my daughters life and she loves these. There is enough cushion to make a comfy fit for the ears. Good noise cancelling.
Morgan D.
Love these headphones! I have the David Guetta edition ones and always get comments on how vibrant and fluorescent the pink is! They have amazing sound quality as well! Definitely worth the money!
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I work in IT so there's a lot of noise most of the time. There is a ping pong table in the office that drives me crazy! I bought these and keep them at work. I use them every day and love them!
Taylor R.
I have had my beats for some time now and i use them every day. The price isn't that bad for the amount of time is use them. They are very comfortable and sit on your head nicely.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.