Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
gaby m.
Laredo, TX
auriculares muy buenos y excelentes por el simple hecho de que ya no tienen ese cable que era enruedaba y era un reto para romperlo, me gusta el eco que son inalámbricos. Y escuchan muy bien. Y el diseño no es muy sencillo pero agradable. Me gustan cuando estoy en mi cuarto solo o ir a dar un paseo por el parque
Aretha Y.
At first when I purchased them. I was kind of upset about the price. But then when I used them it was well worth the money. The sound was amazing. I would recommend beats to anyone that love music. Perfect headphones.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
I think these are way more expense than they need to be. I also don't use them very often because they are big and bulky and hard to just carry around. I would have rather just gotten cheaper headphones
Sarah D.
I LOVE these headphones. They fit perfectly on your head and you can control the way it fits on the side down to your ears. They produce awesome sound so you can hear every beat. They can get super loud and super quiet, so the sound variation is awesome. Love these!
Luana N.
Seattle, WA
Good quality of fabrication and such of amazing sounds with a high quality when you are listening some music or even when you are not.... and you just have no sounds.! I just use it everyday
Jasmine M.
I love these headphones! They provide a great audio quality that I didn't expect. Only gave it 4 stars because the headphones do tend to hurt the side of my fave. Otherwise worth the price.
Nathalia D.
Give nice sound but I can't wear my hair down with them because they get my hair stuck in them. Also they're kinda bulky and heavy if you're looking for something lighter then try the Solos
Andrea H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Besides being the perfect color, they are great headphones. I did not notice much of a difference between Beats and and some cheaper brands. They are on the higher end but not too different. I would still purchase another pair, they are a great product.
Aileen Desiree R.
Fresno, CA
Well I can't really say much about this but there super loud .there so easy to use just plug them in and get your music ready to listen to . um it compares to alternatives because there great yes it is yes I would recommend it to other people......
Kimberly M.
I love everything beats has made because their products are always good quality, but the headphones that they make are probably my favorite. These headphones block out background sound good and are really good quality. These lasted me a long time. i love the cute colors!!
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.