Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #40 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Milagros L.
CANYON LAKE, TX
Is really good and they met my need so is perfect for me. my husband give to me in 2014 Xmas and still perfetc
Angie H.
Grovetown, GA
I was convinced these were overpriced but they are great in sound and blocking out other sounds from outside,
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
Work absolutely perfect and can block out noise like a surround sound speaker. I use these when I travel..
Crystal G.
macon, GA
Love love love theses headphones the sound is so clear, it's like having surround sound just for your ears.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love these! I use them at the gym it cancels out the rest of the noise and I am in my own little world.
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
Liked the quality of the headphones but I would not repurchase them because they are extremely expensive.
Janet H.
Boise, ID
I'm not sure what the hype is but I really don't see much of a difference from these and other headphones
Telma P.
Mcallen, TX
I absolutely love them , perfect and the color is awesome, we'll pacled , and what can I say I love pink
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased these for my daughter and she loves them. Great sound quality, cool color. highly recommend.
Qh P.
Everett, MA
Nice colors and designs, i love how the design it was created that is so easy to use and worth the hype
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Do these cancel out background noise when on? BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Pink