Beats By Dr Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink, Pink uploaded by Zisswy H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #36 in Headphones

These world-class Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones are perfect for DJs, producers and music lovers alike. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES High-performance drivers deliver deep bass and smooth highs. Earcups rotate 270° for convenient one-ear listening. Lightweight, padded design ensures comfort. Noise isolation feature helps block out ambient sounds. In-line mic lets you make hands-free phone calls. Dual input 3.5mm jacks allow you to share audio. Folding design offers easy portability and storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED 3.5mm audio cable Audio adapter In-line remote & mic cable Carrying case Cleaning cloth PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cord length: 63.5-in. Drivers: 40mm Model numbers: Neon blue: 848447005444 Neon green: 848447005482 Neon orange: 848447005512 Neon pink: 848447005543 Neon yellow: 848447005574 Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?1 Answers
  • Are these loud like they say they are?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?2 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
G G.
Okay, to be totally honest the color of these drew me in. I had toyed around with the idea of buying a pair of these several times, but the price was a little out of my comfort zone. I was also kind of nervous about the quality and that the hype surrounding these was just about the brand and because "everyone" had them. I eventually bit the bullet and picked these up, and I've gotta say they impressed me. They were a lot better quality than I was expecting, and do a good job of muting the sound around you. I noticed that they aren't quite as good as my old Bose ones were, however I can overlook that because these are so damn cute. I never thought I would be one of those people who sacrificed quality for style, but here I am toting around neon headphones. Overall, I'm really happy with them.
Maren H.
I got these as a gift from a family member and I LOVE them!! I have the in-ear headphones also and they are both amazing. I am looking into getting another pair really soon! they are the best headphones I've tried and I have tried a lot, I have a small head and small ears so when I got these as a gift I wasn't that excited because I figured I would have to return them, but I tried them before returning them and I am extremely happy I did! they fit my small head and small ears perfectly!!
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
The sound quality of my Beats is better than any headphones I've bought before, and they do an excellent job canceling out sound. My only complaint is that after about an hour or so wearing them, my ears get a little sore from being squished against my head, but I usually just take the off for 5-10 minutes and then I'm good to go again.
Kristen m.
I love these headphones! Ive had them for years and they are great quality. They are good at noise cancelling. The only problem I had was that the white wire broke and the stores only sold red wires. I called customer service and they sent me two new white wires for no charge. Because of that, I will be a customer for many years to come!
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I bought these for my 14 year old for Christmas. These headphones are fantastic! They come with a carrying case, you can fold up the sides so they are less prone to breaking when not in use and the sound quality is amazing! There isn't a day that goes by that these headphones are not used and enjoyed!
Jaurney E.
Port Richey, FL
When I got a pair of these I was so happy. They are super easy to use. And they have a nice bass to them. They are not like other headphones they are super loud and really great to hear. When you buy these you will be as happy as I was because these headphones are really nice
Erica D.
Bayonne, NJ
These headphones provide superb sound. These headphones block out all outside noise and let one truly enjoy the beats of their music of choice. I personally recommend Beats By Dre headphones to anyone looking to purchase a high quality, great sound, dependable headphone.
Nancy P.
Las Cruces, NM
I have had these for a few months now. Easy to wear, easy to carry because they fold up and can be put into their own pouch. Sound quality is perfect and helps to cancel out background noise. The only thing I have an issue with is the fact that it is too bulky for me to use at the gym. But the quality of the Beats By Dr Dre are so good, i bought the ear-in headphones.
George L.
Stockton, CA
Bought them for my kids, they love it becauseits comfortable and it fits their ears perfectly, I know this is not intended for kids that's why it doesn't have that volume control for kids thing and maybe they should have a product for kids but all in all I'm satisfied
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these loud like they say they are?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these at a reasonable price?
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
How's the quality of the sound? Does it produce loud sound?
Ashley S.