Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk - Black/ Red
Top Questions See all 139 Q&A
- "I don't think these headphones were worth the price, the sound quality was awesome but one of my headphones blew out after 3 months of me using them. " in 43 reviews
- "a case for your ear buds(they include several different sizes to fit your ear type) Kind of on the pricy side in my opinion but it's worth it." in 12 reviews
- "If you are just looking for some great sounding earbuds but don't want to spend a fortune, go with the Monprice 8320 Enhanced Bass Hi-fi Noise-Isolating buds." in 10 reviews
- "i like these and they sound great but no matter what size of the ear piece i out on them they wont stay in the my ears. " in 8 reviews
- "It was well worth the money I paid because I won't have to replace them month after month like I had to do with cheaper ones!!" in 7 reviews
Beats by Dr. Dre are the absolute worst headphones I have ever experienced. I have purchased some from dollar discount stores that have worked and lasted longer than Beats have. I fell into the trap when Beats Executive Headphones first cake out on the market. Within 90 days the earpiece had broken of the adjustable post that supports retracting and adjusting the headphones on your head. Luckily I was able to exchange them for another pair that lasted slightly longer.
I then purchased the Beats ear buds (2) pairs and both are crap! Within 3 months, I’ve had to exchange the earbuds twice. The most recent pair has lost sound in the left ear.
- Isn't as bad as people think it is.
- Performs favorably compared to $75-100 headphones, and some $150 headphones (USD prices).
- Isolation is very meh even with active noise cancelling. Definitely not listenable on buses or roads with any traffic at all, and would be horrendous in subways. Comparable with the ES10s - you have to greatly increase volume, to the point where it can definitely affect your hearing. You also lose out in tons of detail, dynamics, everything. Thats why I'm going custom IEMs.
- Rather similar to my ES10 in character, though the ES10 has it beaten clearly in basically every aspect. However, the ES10s are $400 USD. The ES10s are similar also in the way that you pay for looks. Paying for looks is a totally personal thing, and its fine by me.
- Paying more than $150 (as much as $200. or in fact, whatever you want) is fine given that its brand new and you REALLY like its aesthetics (I personally hate it and would pretty much never buy Beats because of it), but aesthetics and style is priceless and can be used to justify almost anything.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos