BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #10 in Headphones

Listen to your music with these stylish headphones by dr. dre. cushioned with silicone, they feature enhanced bass and sound isolation. in a fun red and black color, the headphones comes with both a carrying case and extra ear tips. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't think these headphones were worth the price, the sound quality was awesome but one of my headphones blew out after 3 months of me using them. " in 43 reviews
  • "a case for your ear buds(they include several different sizes to fit your ear type) Kind of on the pricy side in my opinion but it's worth it." in 12 reviews
  • "If you are just looking for some great sounding earbuds but don't want to spend a fortune, go with the Monprice 8320 Enhanced Bass Hi-fi Noise-Isolating buds." in 10 reviews
  • "i like these and they sound great but no matter what size of the ear piece i out on them they wont stay in the my ears. " in 8 reviews
  • "It was well worth the money I paid because I won't have to replace them month after month like I had to do with cheaper ones!!" in 7 reviews
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I have these in solid dark gray and saved up for these. SO IN LOVE. For me, they're amazing and the sound is awesome! I wear them with everything and everywhere. I forgot they're in sometimes because they're so comfortable and I don't have to keep fixing them. The sound is crisp and the bass is good.
hailey b.
Warwick
I had a pair of these before but unfortunately I stepped on them by accident and they broke. They’re my favorite though. The music sounds like you’re actually there when you have these in and I often got lost in the music and forgot about the outside world. I would recommend.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
These are my favorite earbud headphones!!! They stay in your ears perfectly and don’t fall out like most! The sound? Omg it’s amazing. The bass is perfect! They are rather expensive but if you’re serious about your music when working out, you need these!
Ron R.
Techie Expert Level 1
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON BEATS HEADPHONES!!!
Beats by Dr. Dre are the absolute worst headphones I have ever experienced. I have purchased some from dollar discount stores that have worked and lasted longer than Beats have. I fell into the trap when Beats Executive Headphones first cake out on the market. Within 90 days the earpiece had broken of the adjustable post that supports retracting and adjusting the headphones on your head. Luckily I was able to exchange them for another pair that lasted slightly longer.
I then purchased the Beats ear buds (2) pairs and both are crap! Within 3 months, I’ve had to exchange the earbuds twice. The most recent pair has lost sound in the left ear.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Ashlee J.
Damascus
Very good ear buds love the connectivity. Crisp and clear. Has held up well for my 11 year old. Bought off of amazon.com. sound quality is an 8.5 of 10. I believe better than other alterrnative brands. Would recommend.
April F.
del city, OK
I was so excited to find these on sale. His favorite colors are red and black so i was really excited to find these prior to Christmas. These had extra ear buds to go.with them and a little bag that they went in too. They had adjustable bass, which i was shocked to know it made a huge difference in sound quality. I would highly recommend these for anyone that uses headphones on a daily basis.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoyed having these head phone. They were very comfy and i liked that they have different size ear plugs for you to chose from. They quality of the head phones was great. The sound was perfect. After many yrs of using them they never did me wrong. Pricey but worth it.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
These Headphones are AMAZING! I Don't have a pair of my own, but my nephew let me use his to take a walk.  OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the sound, and quality!  You could hear every word clear, and each beat,  as well as bass drop. I'm addicted to music, and you would get lost in it with these headphones. I highly recommend this product.
Ronnie A.
Wheeling, IL
- DEFINITELY not an all-rounder, just way too much bass.
- Isn't as bad as people think it is.
- Performs favorably compared to $75-100 headphones, and some $150 headphones (USD prices).
- Isolation is very meh even with active noise cancelling. Definitely not listenable on buses or roads with any traffic at all, and would be horrendous in subways. Comparable with the ES10s - you have to greatly increase volume, to the point where it can definitely affect your hearing. You also lose out in tons of detail, dynamics, everything. Thats why I'm going custom IEMs.
- Rather similar to my ES10 in character, though the ES10 has it beaten clearly in basically every aspect. However, the ES10s are $400 USD. The ES10s are similar also in the way that you pay for looks. Paying for looks is a totally personal thing, and its fine by me.
- Paying more than $150 (as much as $200. or in fact, whatever you want) is fine given that its brand new and you REALLY like its aesthetics (I personally hate it and would pretty much never buy Beats because of it), but aesthetics and style is priceless and can be used to justify almost anything.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Worth the price?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Do they come in any other colors besides black and red?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Worth the price?
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Techie Expert Level 3
Most buds hurt my ears. Are these comfortable?
Joana C.
Austin, TX
Are these worth the price? what's so good about these? & are they comfortable?