BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #11 in Headphones

Listen to your music with these stylish headphones by dr. dre. cushioned with silicone, they feature enhanced bass and sound isolation. in a fun red and black color, the headphones comes with both a carrying case and extra ear tips. see more...

Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk - Black/ Red
  • "I don't think these headphones were worth the price, the sound quality was awesome but one of my headphones blew out after 3 months of me using them. " in 43 reviews
  • "a case for your ear buds(they include several different sizes to fit your ear type) Kind of on the pricy side in my opinion but it's worth it." in 12 reviews
  • "If you are just looking for some great sounding earbuds but don't want to spend a fortune, go with the Monprice 8320 Enhanced Bass Hi-fi Noise-Isolating buds." in 10 reviews
  • "i like these and they sound great but no matter what size of the ear piece i out on them they wont stay in the my ears. " in 8 reviews
  • "It was well worth the money I paid because I won't have to replace them month after month like I had to do with cheaper ones!!" in 7 reviews
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
These are my workout headphones.  I like to walk outside but I live in a city where things can be taken from you.  I really like these can no one can really tell the name brand.  unlike the headphones which you can recognize a mile away.  These are about $100  still pricey but worth it.
Ashlee J.
Damascus
Very good ear buds love the connectivity. Crisp and clear. Has held up well for my 11 year old. Bought off of amazon.com. sound quality is an 8.5 of 10. I believe better than other alterrnative brands. Would recommend.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
These Headphones are AMAZING! I Don't have a pair of my own, but my nephew let me use his to take a walk.  OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the sound, and quality!  You could hear every word clear, and each beat,  as well as bass drop. I'm addicted to music, and you would get lost in it with these headphones. I highly recommend this product.
April F.
Del City, OK
I was so excited to find these on sale. His favorite colors are red and black so i was really excited to find these prior to Christmas. These had extra ear buds to go.with them and a little bag that they went in too. They had adjustable bass, which i was shocked to know it made a huge difference in sound quality. I would highly recommend these for anyone that uses headphones on a daily basis.
adrianna b.
Coldwater, MI
these headphones are great. they mute out the world around you. the sound clarity is amazing and is crystal clear. they are great for the price. i dont own a pair myself but i would die to. i would highly recommend this product if your looking for good headphones that will last a long time
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
I really enjoyed having these head phone. They were very comfy and i liked that they have different size ear plugs for you to chose from. They quality of the head phones was great. The sound was perfect. After many yrs of using them they never did me wrong. Pricey but worth it.
Ronnie A.
Wheeling, IL
- DEFINITELY not an all-rounder, just way too much bass.
- Isn't as bad as people think it is.
- Performs favorably compared to $75-100 headphones, and some $150 headphones (USD prices).
- Isolation is very meh even with active noise cancelling. Definitely not listenable on buses or roads with any traffic at all, and would be horrendous in subways. Comparable with the ES10s - you have to greatly increase volume, to the point where it can definitely affect your hearing. You also lose out in tons of detail, dynamics, everything. Thats why I'm going custom IEMs.
- Rather similar to my ES10 in character, though the ES10 has it beaten clearly in basically every aspect. However, the ES10s are $400 USD. The ES10s are similar also in the way that you pay for looks. Paying for looks is a totally personal thing, and its fine by me.
- Paying more than $150 (as much as $200. or in fact, whatever you want) is fine given that its brand new and you REALLY like its aesthetics (I personally hate it and would pretty much never buy Beats because of it), but aesthetics and style is priceless and can be used to justify almost anything.
hanna y.
Techie Expert Level 1
There's a reason why people buy Beats by Dre headphones, and it's because of the sound quality. Super clear and smooth. I like these ones especially because the cushioning feels so good in my ears, and don't give me an earache like some earphones do. They are soft and fit in my ears very snugly.
Victor S.
Excelentes audífonos. Los he usado profesionalmente. Tienen un excelente bajo, se aísla muy bien el sonido exterior y tienen buena durabilidad. Son cómodas, pequeño, ligero y fácil de llevar. Me gustaría comprar de nuevo. Creo que tiene una buena relación entre calidad y precio.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
Honestly as somewhat of a soundphile i just don't understand the enormous hype behind Dre beats. Made by a cable company (Monster cable) the only thing going for these is the names attached to it, from Lil Wayne to Lady Gaga these endorsements seem to be the only thing why so many people decided to get these. From a tech standpoint you can get the same quality headsets from one third the price, don't believe me? Check out the Polk ultrafit 500 in frequence responce and sensitivity they are graded exactly the same as the 150 priced tagged beats yet only cost 40 bucks. If they came free with your phone then its fine keep em they are nice and people seem to think of them as the next big thing. But if its sound quality you look for, try Bose or Sennheiser as an alternative, it may be just as expensive but they really know what they are doing.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Worth the price?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Do they come in any other colors besides black and red?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Worth the price?
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Techie Expert Level 3
Most buds hurt my ears. Are these comfortable?
Joana C.
Austin, TX
Are these worth the price? what's so good about these? & are they comfortable?