BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Tour 2.0 - Black uploaded by Elizabeth V.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Tour 2.0 - Black uploaded by keren a.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #42 in Headphones

Get even closer to the beat with beats by dre tour in-ear headphones. These in-earâ headphones have an ergonomic design that offers maximum comfort and sound isolation. Uniquely tuned forâ dynamic sound and fullâ bass,â beats headphones include low profile controltalkâ function compatibleâ with ipod 3gs and new ipods.â their sleek design has a tangle-free cable and includes multiple sized ear tips, a carry case and a reference cd. see more...

• Are these headphones worth getting or should I invest in the larg...2 Answers
  • are these truly worth its price?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The price on these is outrageous and I would never spend this type of money for ear buds again." in 2 reviews
  • "They are good quality but the only thing that I didn't like about these is that I had them for only a little while before they messed up I could only hear from one of the earphones. " in 1 review
  • "this is a great product ... good sound no fuzzy sound , fits good in our ears . " in 1 review
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
They are great if you're home or in the office and are listening to a training or something but to be wear while on the subway they're terrible. I bought my first pair two years ago then after a year they broke and my husband bought me new ones. The new ones are good like I said if I'm somewhere it minimal noise but to take the train and listen to music or an audio book, it's not a great product. I much prefer the Bose for that.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Techie Expert
The audio is great and that alone makes them worth the money. The microphone could use some work, however. The placement of the microphone is the problem, I believe. I usually get frustrated when I get a call and end up unplugging them to speak on the phone. If you're using them for listening, however, they're amazing!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
They're super expensive for honestly no reason. I had a pair of these and they broke after a few weeks, so I definitely don't think they're worth the price. If you want Beats I think you should go for the big pairs,
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This is a must have... I absolutely love love love my beats... the quality is amazing and the price is worth it... you are buying the best product... I use my beats every morning at the gym.. love it and can't live with I my beats... I highly highly recommend it... it's a musttttt have....
Rue A.
I love these! I got them for my husband and he loves the sound quality it's clear as day. They're not too bad for the price because they really are phenomenal I highly recommend them.
Freddy G.
Bueno estas beats me encantan ya que son de las mejores que han podido salir al mercado por dr dre y tienen todo lo que necesito y se ven muy bien y con estilo me encanta la mezcla de colores que tiene y me imagino que se han de escuchar perfectamente y el precio no estoy muy seguro pero vale la pena ya que las beats son las mejores y mas cuando se trata de entrenar.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Giant waste of money. There are several articles detailing how they "feel sturdier" only because there's several pieces of superfluous metal in them just to make them feel heavier. Other than that, they're just regular earbuds. Save the money and earache and get some regular buds.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Techie Expert
I really enjoy my beats. They are loud. Just the way i like it. I also love how clear the music sounds when i uses them and it sounds out all the background.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Techie Expert
LOVE my beats headphones! Best sound quality I've found with any headphones I've owned! And blocks out sounds around me which is awesome!
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Best headphones the Lourdes and blocks out the noise the best they last a long time as well
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Are these headphones worth getting or should I invest in the larger beat headphones?
paisley m.
are these truly worth its price?